• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non LFC summer transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the Rice to Bayern crap originate? Some Journo's really need to be put out of business the shit they come out with.

Rice is going to either Arsenal or Utd.

Caicedo will end up at Chelsea, probably with Ugarte.

Where do players from relegated teams go? Could see sth like

Maddison to Newcastle
Barnes to Villa
Tielemans or Ward Prowae to Spurs
Bamford to Everton

And yet, I hear they’re in for all these other central midfielders :eek: but no strikers yet.
Maybe because they know anytime they sign 1, he turns to shit.

Felix....Havertz.....Giroud.....Aubameyang.....Lukaku.....Morata.....Werner......who else?

Rice could move for 90 mill appaz. That a lot of money for him. Bayern or Arsenal it seems.
Kane to Utd?
Mount to Utd looks on. I'm not to bothered about that one in all honesty. Doesnt improve them much. Kane on the other hand will.

Rice could move for 90 mill appaz. That a lot of money for him. Bayern or Arsenal it seems.
Kane to Utd?
Mount to Utd looks on. I'm not to bothered about that one in all honesty. Doesnt improve them much. Kane on the other hand will.

Rice to Arsenal and Kane & Mount to United makes sense. Could really do with Kane getting a random move abroad (or even staying at Spurs) but can't really see it

Levy seems to be very strong on Kane not moving. TBH if he does that's them done. I can't see whoever the new manager will be agreeing to join Spurs and then them letting him go ... and he's got 2 years left I think?

Last edited:
Kane needs to tell Levy to fuck off now.
He has been overly patient with Spurs constant faffing about.

Ideally for us, he stays though. He would help united out quite a lot. I don't think he dares to try Bayern now with their internal storm.

Levy seems to be very strong on Kane not moving. TBH if he does that's them done. I can't see Pochettino agreeing to join Spurs and then them letting him go ... and he's got 2 years left I think?
Levy's an idiot.

He should just sell up and leave his stubborn ego at the door.

Spurs seem to struggle to get a manager.
Kane has 1 year left on his contract. Could see him leave on a free next summer.

Spurs seem to struggle to get a manager.
Kane has 1 year left on his contract. Could see him leave on a free next summer.

I think his brother is his agent, his brother fucked him with that last contract. Too long with no escape route, it’s not like you couldn’t have guessed back in 2018 that Tottenham would win fuck all in the next 5 years and he’d be desperate to leave.

In terms of rest of the league, happy for City to swap Gundo with Kovacic. He’s a good player, but for me Gundo has been their best midfielder for a while and big game player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom