• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nike Sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd never sign someone like Mbappe simply because of the wages. We can't afford to pay anyone 300k a week, let alone the 400k+ that Mbappe would command.

Someone like a Sancho or Havertz next season is far more realistic, and I'd be made up with either.

We'd never sign someone like Mbappe simply because of the wages. We can't afford to pay anyone 300k a week, let alone the 400k+ that Mbappe would command.

Someone like a Sancho or Havertz next season is far more realistic, and I'd be made up with either.

Is correct. I only fear these two are just pipe dreams, and we go back to the days of signing rejects.

I reckon there is a big chance we’ll get Sancho.
Watched him today when Dortmund beat Augsburg 5-1. He’s insanely good.

The rumour was that Adidas paid a load of the Pogba money. I can't see how that would work in reality. I can see it with wages. Yo Mbappe, if you sign for Liverpool us Nike kids will give you an extra 10 million a year. That could happen, yeah.

I reckon there is a big chance we’ll get Sancho.
Watched him today when Dortmund beat Augsburg 5-1. He’s insanely good.

Theres supposed to be a 15 year old kid at Dortmund thats a once in a generation messi like prodigy, apparently hes so good they are considering letting Sancho go next summer to promote him to the first team. He was playing u17s at 12 years old and scored something like 40 goals in 20 odd matches.

Theres supposed to be a 15 year old kid at Dortmund thats a once in a generation messi like prodigy, apparently hes so good they are considering letting Sancho go next summer to promote him to the first team. He was playing u17s at 12 years old and scored something like 40 goals in 20 odd matches.
That 12 year old was no 12 year old. He is a kid from Africa that looked atleat 18.
https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/...oufa-moukoko-scores-two-for-u-17-s-456915.jsp

Getting excited about having Nike as a kit sponsor and then speculating that this will then help us sign "marquee" players is the sort of shit that mongs on Reddit get all aquiver about
Some marquee players here. The lad with the luminous shorts and hat has an awkward Messi like poise that makes me think he has promise.
Dsc02040.jpg

As I was saying earlier, the only time I recall the press saying that a shirt maker got involved in a transfer was pogba to manure. Just on that, are loads of kids buying pogba kits? I didn't think he was as popular as all that.

I reckon Mane is the untapped global star type person. He's so cool without trying, pogba is all forced. Frim somewhere in the middle.

Sancho has just signed a new deal with dortmund for 190k a week. The ship has sailed on that one for us.

Players that cost 150M+ are out too irrespective of the wages.

Yep, I can see him going for 200 million. English, young and a brilliant footballer. Chelsea / united will be in for him, pushing up the price further.

Yep, I can see him going for 200 million. English, young and a brilliant footballer. Chelsea / united will be in for him, pushing up the price further.

Chelseas record signing is less than ours, they seem to have stepped back from that. Paying £150m+ for a player seems to be the preserve of only 2 or 3 clubs, its not a sustainable market. Look at Neymar, hes stuck at PSG cos nobody will pay for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom