• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nike Sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijg

Very Active
e81099abde56a22af99c64af8b092c0c.jpg

Don’t know who this cunt is. Interesting if true though.

A few others on Twitter have said the same. Good news if true. I like Nike.

Is this your first time on twitter?

If you don't know who indykaila is by now then there is something really wrong with you.

He's gone out on a limb there given the rumour of them trying to negotiate a deal with the club floating about for fucking ages

Its obviously bullshit, why would Nike fund the purchase of marquee players? No club would let a commercial entity dictate who they could and couldnt sign

Its obviously bullshit, why would Nike fund the purchase of marquee players? No club would let a commercial entity dictate who they could and couldnt sign
Pretty sure it's happened many times. It's not the brand/sponsor dictating who to buy, but the club asking the brand if they'd want to invest, especially if the brand already sponsors the player directly. The rumor above (which is probably bollocks anyway) to me would imply that Nike would encourage LFC to pick a player or two that would normally be considered outside the budget, where Nike would then help fund.

Pretty sure it's happened many times. It's not the brand/sponsor dictating who to buy, but the club asking the brand if they'd want to invest, especially if the brand already sponsors the player directly. The rumor above (which is probably bollocks anyway) to me would imply that Nike would encourage LFC to pick a player or two that would normally be considered outside the budget, where Nike would then help fund.

When has it happened before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom