• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2022/2023 season

Biggest trades of the offseason...so far:

Carson Wentz traded from the Indianapolis Colts to the Washington Commanders
Amari Cooper traded from the Dallas Cowboys to the Cleveland Browns
Khalil Mack traded from the Chicago Bears to the Los Angeles Chargers
Russell Wilson traded from the Seattle Seahawks to the Denver Broncos

Terrible.
Gotta sign a free agent ... or if our front office wants to really compete, Martin to lt, McGovern rg and it should be fine.

Oh well, defense should be top 5

Any decent trades or FA? At least it looks like Gallup will
be ready ish.

I’ve got high hopes for Tyler Smith.

signed to practice squad - which means, we didn't want to pay extra ... so he doesn't play week 1 ...

Would have guessed he is starting at the practice squad because of no pre season, and then work his way gradually into shape. Love the comment by Dane Brugler and that Tyler Smith can now learn from both Tyron and Jason Peters.

Based on the first three quarters of NFL football, Bills are living up to their super bowl favorite tag. They are putting on a show in LA.

Steelers defeat Joe Burrow and the Bengals at Cincinnati. Honestly, did not see that one coming. Our offense looks a bit meh. But our defense looks sensational.

@Hansern
Season's probably over.
With LIverpool struggling, and the TExas rangers shit, I'm now stuck with hoping the Stars and/or Mavericks give me some sports joy

@Hansern
Season's probably over.
With LIverpool struggling, and the TExas rangers shit, I'm now stuck with hoping the Stars and/or Mavericks give me some sports joy

What a shambles. Set up and cancelled my NFL game pass subscription on the same day....

We need a fresh start. Sack McCarthey, Kellen Moore and build with a new HC that has some fresh ideas.
Those horrendous penalties are still happening and that stops with the HC now.

Dont know what they were thinking when building this roster. So many holes. Awful.
At least we'll be drafting high next year. Whoopdydoo

What a shambles. Set up and cancelled my NFL game pass subscription on the same day....

We need a fresh start. Sack McCarthey, Kellen Moore and build with a new HC that has some fresh ideas.
Those horrendous penalties are still happening and that stops with the HC now.

Dont know what they were thinking when building this roster. So many holes. Awful.
At least we'll be drafting high next year. Whoopdydoo

saved money, smart.

I don't think McCarthy is issue - I think Kellen Moore is not what we thought he'd be. Stupid reverses all the time, when you have Zeke averaging 5+ per carry.
I think the o-line held on nicely yesterday - but the offense was just so poor.
I don't get why McCarthy won't handle play calling duties? His job is on the line. PRobably fired once we go 7-10 or 6-11, so call the plays ...
If he does go, as DQ is the real deal as a DC - we need to ensure he stays, be it as DC or HQ who calls plays.
ANd if he does, I want a young, hungry DC who isn't motivated by Linehan/Garrett mentality.

saved money, smart.

I don't think McCarthy is issue - I think Kellen Moore is not what we thought he'd be. Stupid reverses all the time, when you have Zeke averaging 5+ per carry.
I think the o-line held on nicely yesterday - but the offense was just so poor.
I don't get why McCarthy won't handle play calling duties? His job is on the line. PRobably fired once we go 7-10 or 6-11, so call the plays ...
If he does go, as DQ is the real deal as a DC - we need to ensure he stays, be it as DC or HQ who calls plays.
ANd if he does, I want a young, hungry DC who isn't motivated by Linehan/Garrett mentality.

I dont know. I've just had this feeling that we missed a trick going for McCarthy when hiring a new HC.
Should have gone for someone younger with another perspective on things and with the ability to build the franchise. Just feels like we went sideways.

I dont know. I've just had this feeling that we missed a trick going for McCarthy when hiring a new HC.
Should have gone for someone younger with another perspective on things and with the ability to build the franchise. Just feels like we went sideways.

Fair point - but he's been at the helm of the creation of a potentially top 3 defense.
That being said, if you're worried about sideways, wait for Sean Payton.

Fair point - but he's been at the helm of the creation of a potentially top 3 defense.
That being said, if you're worried about sideways, wait for Sean Payton.

But is that Dan Quinn or McCarthy?

God help us. Probably need a new younger GM that isnt stuck in the wrong lane.

Back
Top Bottom