• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2021/2022 season

Would rather a younger DC than Zimmer ...

Payton and McCarthy are very similar as HCs - record wise, success wise etc ... Is he better than McCarthy? Flip a coin.

Really ?

McCarthy has squandered years of great quarterbacks in his career. Payton made a juggernaut offence out of a former great QB who couldn't throw the ball 30 yards.

I don't think they're comparable.

Really ?

McCarthy has squandered years of great quarterbacks in his career. Payton made a juggernaut offence out of a former great QB who couldn't throw the ball 30 yards.

I don't think they're comparable.

I'm just going by records, super bowls, conference championship appearances etc.
That's the bottom line for me. Would he have done better with a QB like Rodgers? Dunno ... I really don't.
I think if McCarthy had the defense Rodgers has had the last two years, he'd have won more than one chip ...
Both wasted too many chances (though at least with payton, he can say the refs properly helped in one of them!)

Tom Brady retires.
The greatest ever.
22 seasons, 7 rings.
Fucking hell ... he would have had 8 too if Bill hadn't benched Butler ...

Was just reading that. Flores just Kaepernicked himself with that lawsuit.

It's insane if he doesn't get hired as he's fucking brilliant.
Not sure if the issues with the Dolphins = racism.
The Giants preferring Daboll - not sure you can prove racism. Maybe the interview was just a piss take? Dunno ... but he's definitely more qualified than who Denver signed (they only did it for Rodgers imo), than who Chicago signed (and a better DC than Eberflus too imo) ... Jacksonville would be wise to pick him up -

Gutted.
Hate the rams.
What happened with officials?
For the bengals TD, missed facemask pull on Ramsey

For Rams TD build up. Missed false start by Rams offence, then a lot of people think the holding call was soft on Kupp.

IMO the holding call was correct. However it was definitely false start by the whole offensive line.

Overall I thought the officials had a good game.

For the bengals TD, missed facemask pull on Ramsey

For Rams TD build up. Missed false start by Rams offence, then a lot of people think the holding call was soft on Kupp.

IMO the holding call was correct. However it was definitely false start by the whole offensive line.

Overall I thought the officials had a good game.

Ah ok - I didn't watch ... Not staying up all night for a game that doesn't include the Cowboys ... Too old for that shit! :)

Ah ok - I didn't watch ... Not staying up all night for a game that doesn't include the Cowboys ... Too old for that shit! :)

The officials were quite good, but in the end it was all about them again. Sums up the NFL season for 2021/22.
I think you can obviously justify the holding calls given right at the death, but that were the type of calls they let go the entire game prior to the last 2 mins.

Shite that the Bengals didnt win.

The Bengals wouldn't have been in with a shout without the Tee Higgins / Ramsey facemask no call. So ultimately the shit cancelled itself out.

I also dont get why they present the trophy to the owner/chairman first when handing out the Lombardi?
Could you imagine Henry lifting the Champions league trophy before Hendo? Weird.

I also dont get why they present the trophy to the owner/chairman first when handing out the Lombardi?
Could you imagine Henry lifting the Champions league trophy before Hendo? Weird.
All about the Benjamins. I'm sure it's in the collective bargaining agreement.

The officials were quite good, but in the end it was all about them again. Sums up the NFL season for 2021/22.
I think you can obviously justify the holding calls given right at the death, but that were the type of calls they let go the entire game prior to the last 2 mins.

Shite that the Bengals didnt win.

It seemed that they had forgotten the flags for like 95% of the game and all of a sudden penalties were flying in on that Rams TD drive.

Back
Top Bottom