• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2019/2020 season.

Tannehill to Titans, Fitzpatrick to the Dolphins !!!!

Tyreek Hill under investigation for domestic abuse. Looks like Chiefs offense is now Kelce and Mahomes.

Tannehill to Titans, Fitzpatrick to the Dolphins !!!!

Tyreek Hill under investigation for domestic abuse. Looks like Chiefs offense is now Kelce and Mahomes.
Yeah the domestic abuse was allegedly breaking his 3 year old kids arm. Horrible if true. Same kid who was in the mother's womb when he punched her in the stomach.

Boys sign Cobb to a 'prove it' contract ... Loved the player before the injuries.
Low risk, but no explosiveness = problematic in this league.

Love the Covington pick up though.

Boys sign Cobb to a 'prove it' contract ... Loved the player before the injuries.
Low risk, but no explosiveness = problematic in this league.

Love the Covington pick up though.

Iloka added as well. He might be a good safety fit in the 1 3 cover we play.

I want the Quinn trade to happen. Think that would be a solid DE addition.

Iloka added as well. He might be a good safety fit in the 1 3 cover we play.

I want the Quinn trade to happen. Think that would be a solid DE addition.

Would be a good trade, and even berry on a one year prove it contract (though unlikely with Iloka's signing ...
Not sure if he's any good but you can see all our signings are short term, low risk as we try to lock up the big stars.

Would be a good trade, and even berry on a one year prove it contract (though unlikely with Iloka's signing ...
Not sure if he's any good but you can see all our signings are short term, low risk as we try to lock up the big stars.

Iloka is 6'4 and has the build that Kris Richard likes, and he was decent at the Bengals I've read. But as you say low risk 1 year deal.
We'll probably draft a safety as well.

Yep, need to tie down Tank soon, and then work on the other ones.

Yep, need to tie down Tank soon, and then work on the other ones.

Terrible off season for our d-line.
Tank is pissed - wants his contract.
Crawford - bar fight.
Gregory - can't get his life together (it's obvious he's trying but has a serious issue)
Irving - retired, which sucks. Kid had the potential to be a dominant force.

My beloved Vikings aren't making much movement, which is frustrating. Our D-line lost its mojo, and I want answers!

Yup, he demanded it under threat of leaving and got it ...
Deserves that money? No - he's not the best player in the NFL but within 1-2 years, Mahomes will be getting more.
the Cowboys are finished if they give a similar contract to dak
He's in a unique position. Definitely the best QB of his generation. But not the best QB in the NFL. Would definitely have him in the top 6. They have overpaid IMO

Interesting draft last night. A few trades. A few surprise picks

Raiders being the new Browns with that pick at 4.

No surprises 1-3.

Tyreek Hill let off by the DA, new audio emerges of him saying 'you better be terrified of me' to his fiancee, then promptly suspended by the NFL.

All in all a busy day.

Happy with the draft? @LeTallecWiz

It all depends on how Miller develops - I thought we'd draft Rapp ... I have this weird feeling we'll get Berry based on that move on a 1 year prove it deal.
the G/C we picked was a great pick - and will likely ensure we won't be too badly hurt when La'el bolts next year in FA.
The Miami CB is the kind of corner Richards love - hopefully he works his magic on him.
I guess B?

absolutely insane.
he's fucked that team beyond belief.
Props to him though for protecting himself once he stopped loving the game.

If its true that they let him keep the 24 mill $ he's due in bonus payments, there might be some hope that he decides to come back later down the road.
Props to him for making the decision. Kinda weird to see the fans booing him at the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom