• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2019/2020 season.

If i had his kind of money id be seriously into high class hookers.
Send em the fuck home after so I dont have to hear them fucking drone on about feelings and talking and traipse round fucking garden centres and craft bee’s on a sunday afternoon.

Daaaamn - if this is true, a 3rd and 5th?
If they draft well - 3 1st rounders, this team MAY be good next year

[article]The Steelers and Raiders have reached a verbal agreement for Antonio Brown to be traded to Oakland in exchange for a third- and fifth-round pick in this April's draft, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.[/article]

Daaaamn - if this is true, a 3rd and 5th?
If they draft well - 3 1st rounders, this team MAY be good next year

[article]The Steelers and Raiders have reached a verbal agreement for Antonio Brown to be traded to Oakland in exchange for a third- and fifth-round pick in this April's draft, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.[/article]
It's been confirmed.
30m guaranteed over 3 years. 50m total possible.

So much for shipping him to the NFC.

Michael Bennett to Patriots I didn't see coming.

It does feel a very patriots move.
Flowers wants 14-16m per year. Will leave and Pats get a draft pick in a year or two in compensation.

Bennett acquired for half the amount, and doesn't impact against the draft formula.

One fly in the ointment.. Bennett and new DC Schiano, do not get on at all.

I dont understand why his money still sits in our cap?!

Free agency is upon is..
Trey Flowers to Lions
Trent Brown to Raiders
Danny PlayoffDola to Lions
Landon Collins to Redskins

Steelers rejected 2nd and 4th round pick from Patriots for Brown.

Lol.. Steelers coming off as the Everton of the NFL. Bitter.

Collins with a 84 mill contract...

Mathieu to the Chiefs

Suggs to the Cardinals

Honey Badger to Chiefs (what a pairing with Berry!)
Funchess to Colts
Alexander (ILB from Tampa) to SF (ridiculous contract)
Barr to Jets (@Fabio => your LB)
Humphries (slot WR from Tampa) => Titans
Foles => Jags (bye bye Bortles)
DeSean Jackson => back to Eagles (trade)
Suggs => leaving Baltimore, back to 'Zona
Weddle => Signing with Rams

Barr rejects Jets.. returns to Vikes.

However...

OBJ to Browns.. that is huge!!!!

1st, 3rd round pick plus Jabrill Peppers going the other way. Peppers being the Collins replacement obviously.. hard to tell who got the better deal.

Seeing as the Giants gave him a huge new deal before they traded, 21 mill in 2018, and he’s 16 mill in dead cap in 2019. I’d say it looks a very weird one from their point of view.

Le’vonn Bell to the Jets 54 mil deal

Beasley to the Bills @LeTallecWiz

Barr rejects Jets.. returns to Vikes.

However...

OBJ to Browns.. that is huge!!!!

1st, 3rd round pick plus Jabrill Peppers going the other way. Peppers being the Collins replacement obviously.. hard to tell who got the better deal.
Shows how shit our Brown deal was

So Bell turned down a 4 year deal with the Steelers for 80m with 30m over the first two seasons and 50m in Guarantees, sat out a season and missed out on 14.5m.....

And his showcase contract with the Jets to show that player power rules is.....52.5m over 4 years........

Im no mathmetician but that looks like he just gave away 40m to me.

Former Seahawks’ S Earl Thomas intends to sign a four-year, $55 million deal that includes $32 million fully guaranteed at signing with the Baltimore Ravens, league source tells ESPN. Deal includes $22 million in first nine months.

Not the news I was hoping for, but way more money then I would have paid.
@LeTallecWiz

saw that - a tad worried about this team. We cannot invest so much in Tank, Zeke, Dak, Jones & Coop, that it doesn't allow us to strengthen the team.
Hoping for a few good signings ...

70EADB7B-C698-42AE-8AFC-B133CBB79912.jpeg

Id take that. I worry Juju will be double covered all season. Tate isnt amazing but hes ahead of Washington and Hunter

Back
Top Bottom