• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next seasons kits.. including other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice clobber for raves
just like the 90's

I liked the one from 91-92 with the broad white Adidas stripes on one shoulder and all red, but it wasn't the one for raves.
LFC91HP12.jpg

That was the sparkling Candy one

LFC89HP8.jpg
I played a little gaff wearing something close to the bottom one the other week it looks oddly stylish for a footy kit

Yeah, after seeing it a good few times its really growing on me. Its boss.

Haha, promo picture of Wan Bissaka looking straight out of some "depressed footballers" tumblr page doesn't help it one bit

Apparently Adidas are endorsing Klopp starting next season. Will be interesting to see how the club-personal sponsorship clashes.

I just think it would look better without the green.

If we had to have a third colour - then a bit of yellow.

01_MKOASS20-00002.jpg

South Korea's away kit. I'm sorry its shocking. The black and white is I guess a reference to Yin and Yang

Yeah, I think it's a tiger. Perhaps you can still get the Amur tiger in Korea? I was about to say that I think they might be extinct in South Korea but then again England have lions on their badge...

Yeah, I think it's a tiger. Perhaps you can still get the Amur tiger in Korea? I was about to say that I think they might be extinct in South Korea but then again England have lions on their badge...
Yeah, I'm such nerd I looked it up a few mins ago and apparently there's like 400 Siberian tigers in Korea. Dunno if they're wild or not.
Used exist in the wild there though.

Yeah, I'm such nerd I looked it up a few mins ago and apparently there's like 400 Siberian tigers in Korea. Dunno if they're wild or not.
Used exist in the wild there though.
There probably are some wild ones left up in the mountains and the wilderness. Although 400 sounds like loads...

There probably are some wild ones left up in the mountains and the wilderness. Although 400 sounds like loads...
Sorry I got it wrong. There's 400 Siberian Tigers left in the wild, mainly in east Russia.
They're extinct in South Korea.

Sorry I got it wrong. There's 400 Siberian Tigers left in the wild, mainly in east Russia.
They're extinct in South Korea.
Ah right. Shit, that's went from being loads to not a lot...

01_MKOASS20-00002.jpg

South Korea's away kit. I'm sorry its shocking. The black and white is I guess a reference to Yin and Yang

So the Zebra evolved to have stripes because it supposedly confuses the lions when they are chasing a herd (or whatever the multitude of zebras is called). Is there a similar advantage to stripes on football kits?

So the Zebra evolved to have stripes because it supposedly confuses the lions when they are chasing a herd (or whatever the multitude of zebras is called). Is there a similar advantage to stripes on football kits?
Don't think so, unless Gascoigne was playing against you. He'd be chasing everyone like a mad dog thinking it's coke on a black table.

Now that you mention it, marking would certainly be a pain during set pieces and the penalty box is crowded.

Also, would be a lot hard to spot handballs

I'm not sure, the black and white stripes work because lions etc have poor colour vision. They don't work so well on humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom