• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Forum Snag and Wish List Thread

[quote author=Mersey86 link=topic=46005.msg1363263#msg1363263 date=1310387321]
Sorry the word obnoxious struck a nerve. Wasn't meant to.
[/quote]

Fair does. Did irk me a little to be fair as that's the last thing we want to come across as. We do have to limit guests in some ways though to attract them to register otherwise the site can become stagnant. We've had a fair few welcome posters of late. Check out the forum stats. As I say, limiting guest views is everyones preference but just not achievable currently. I've turned off hidden replies for now and will implement some other limitations but if we see member registrations tailing off again it may go back on.

Nothings nailed on of course but we have to try new things to grow the site.

No ive not tried the mobile theme sunny, Im probably making a fuss over nothing.

However today the forum loaded dead wierdly on my phone and below the logo banner where it tells you about unread posts etc all appeared black with the yellow font over it, it blended In with the banner and looked quality..

Might be worth looking at ?

Re: Re: New Forum Snag and Wish List Thread

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=46005.msg1363388#msg1363388 date=1310411698]
Im probably making a fuss over nothing.

[/quote]

Now I don't believe that

Sorry, this has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I can't find a response...

Everytime I click on new, or the next page, or any thread - it just jumps straight to the bottom of the page or the latest post.

Do I have to do something to fix this? If it's not me, then can one of you fucking sort it out cos it's really annoying.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=46005.msg1365406#msg1365406 date=1310700637]
Sorry, this has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I can't find a response...

Everytime I click on new, or the next page, or any thread - it just jumps straight to the bottom of the page or the latest post.

Do I have to do something to fix this? If it's not me, then can one of you fucking sort it out cos it's really annoying.
[/quote]

It's same for me.

On IE9..have cleared history etc and seems to be better.
Will keep you informed if there are issues.
thanks

Yep, IE9 for me too and it's no better.

Also, on the iPad I can't reply. Nothing happens when I click in the reply box. This might be an ipad issue though, not sure.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=46005.msg1365406#msg1365406 date=1310700637]

[/quote]

Mines all over the place. The forum shows me as logged out until I enter a topic and then I'm shown as logged in!

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=46005.msg1366576#msg1366576 date=1310965827]
Yep, IE9 for me too and it's no better.

Also, on the iPad I can't reply. Nothing happens when I click in the reply box. This might be an ipad issue though, not sure.
[/quote]

You need to do that fix mate, I'll link it now.

It's still doing a page refresh when you click somewhere that shouldn't be clickable. Well for me in chrome anyway.

Edit: Actually it's only on the thread lines, in the areas where you shouldn't be able to click.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=46005.msg1367054#msg1367054 date=1311071481]
I've tried 4 browsers & not one of them is doing that jump to the bottom of the page thing.
[/quote]

Tried Firefox and IE and it's doing it with both mate.

Sunny, sorry to nag - but is there anything I/you can do to fix this? It's really REALLY fucking annoying.

cheers mate.

I'm only allowed firefox and IE on this work laptop mate, and it does it on both of them.

Actually it's fixed! I changed that WYSIWYG thing on my profile settings so the quote piece would load quicker and that's seemed to have somehow fixed this issue too!

Weird as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom