• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2017/18

uleHHvZ.png

I'm in New Orleans in two weeks. Hoping they sneak a play off place. Very tight at the mo.

Playoff match-ups finalised.

East:

Raptors vs Wizards
Celtics vs Bucks
Sixers vs Heat
Cavs vs Pacers

West:

Rockets vs T'wolves
Warriors vs Spurs
Blazers vs Pelicans
Thunder vs Jazz

Some intriguing matchups.

The only potential upsets I can see are the Bucks beating the Celtics and possibly Jazz beating the Thunder.

The only potential upsets I can see are the Bucks beating the Celtics and possibly Jazz beating the Thunder.
Celtics v Bucks should be close given that Kyrie is out.
Thunder v Jazz will be interesting.

I also think Raptors v Wizards will be a good match-up, if the Wall turns up properly.
Blazers v Pelicans is also a good match-up. First time seeing AD in the playoffs - eager to see how he does.

Warriors without Curry against Spurs would have been very interesting if Kawhi were playing.

Celtics v Bucks should be close given that Kyrie is out.
Thunder v Jazz will be interesting.

I also think Raptors v Wizards will be a good match-up, if the Wall turns up properly.
Blazers v Pelicans is also a good match-up. First time seeing AD in the playoffs - eager to see how he does.

Warriors without Curry against Spurs would have been very interesting if Kawhi were playing.

The Pelicans with AD, Cousins and Rondo is a different animal. Nurkic, McCollum and Dame won't cope.
San Antonio without Kawhi are as good as done.

The Pelicans with AD, Cousins and Rondo is a different animal. Nurkic, McCollum and Dame won't cope.
San Antonio without Kawhi are as good as done.
Boogie is injured. And the Pelicans have been better without him.

So NO sweeps the Blazers 4-0. Philly leading Miami 3-1, and Warriors leading the Spurs 3-1.

Rest of the match-ups all seem evenly tied though at the moment. It's been a fairly competitive first round on the whole.

Philly are going to win the East aren't they ?

Simmons looks like he might be the man to inherit the crown from King James

Philly are going to win the East aren't they ?

Simmons looks like he might be the man to inherit the crown from King James

If James gets through this round, I think they'll take it still.

The question about Philly is ... have they forced the NBA to find a way to deal with tanking? As 3-4 years of it has created a fucking fantastic young team.

If James gets through this round, I think they'll take it still.

The question about Philly is ... have they forced the NBA to find a way to deal with tanking? As 3-4 years of it has created a fucking fantastic young team.

They have - isn't their some draft reform coming in next year ?

I think it will take ages to get it right

Back
Top Bottom