• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Name your swimshort of choice

I adore this website.

This thread says everything everyone could ever want to know about SCM.

Superb stuff.

Oh, & for the record, the thread points in no particular order:

I wear these:

thumb-nikeswimshorts.jpg

I go swimming 3 times a week, in the morning before work, then sauna, then steam room, same as 'dave', even the same bloody timings, yet another scary coincidence we share. Only difference being I do 20 mins in the gym first.

Alan Partridge is a comedy genius.

I have a bread knife, I'm not afraid to use it.

That looks just like Vlad, at least how Vlad in my head looks anyways. Where is Vlad these days? I miss him.

Midget fighting is ace, they should put in the Olympics, then I'd watch it. Especially if they all took drugs, midget fighting on drugs, that'd be a proper Olympic sport. Throw in a Colosseum, weapons & some wild animals & it'd be entertainment in it's purest form, surely?

FoxForceFive said:
I adore this website.

This thread says everything everyone could ever want to know about SCM.

Superb stuff.

Totally agree FFF. You just don't get the weirdness elsewhere.

FoxForceFive said:
Midget fighting is ace, they should put in the Olympics, then I'd watch it. Especially if they all took drugs, midget fighting on drugs, that'd be a proper Olympic sport. Throw in a Colosseum, weapons & some wild animals & it'd be entertainment in it's purest form, surely?

I think you could be onto something there Foxy.

Except, instead of giving them different weapons like they did in the original Colosseum, give them different types of drugs.

Like crack vs crystal meth

PCP vs yabba

skunk vs opium

acid vs ketamine

It'd be *ace*

singlerider said:
FoxForceFive said:

I think you could be onto something there Foxy.

Except, instead of giving them different weapons like they did in the original Colosseum, give them different types of drugs.

Like crack vs crystal meth

PCP vs yabba

skunk vs opium

acid vs ketamine

It'd be *ace*

I'm bit of a traditionalist when it comes to midget fighting..............leopard skin underpants and knifes and that's it.

That way you get to see those little arms work over-time in close-up combat. Yes I hear you say that will get rather 'messy' but hey, isant that what midget fighting should be?

I love shorts. Especially the long variety. My legs are deadly. Ill post a pic of them later.

hahahahaha you nutters!
BTW I prefer the boardshorts, look the bizz and dead comfy.

Im in Jon's boat i wear that kind of style.

I cannot believe ive never witnessed the beauty of this thread!

Back
Top Bottom