• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nadal

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Rafa just won his 10th French Open and made it look easy. He is now 3 slams behind Federer.

I feel he will catch Federer by the US open next year. Djokovic seems to be in turmoil and Rodger struggling with injuries.

Rafa could end up being the greatest.

I thought he had the Aussie open in the bag...but probably got too nervous going deep in a slam after a three or four years...

Rafa could end up being the greatest.

Though I still lean to Pete - I think Nadal & Federer will be 1-2 with most people ... it's kinda like Messi & Ronaldo in footy. We've been privileged to watch two of the greatest to ever play the game, battle it out in their primes year after year. A privilege.

I'd have liked to have seen that match had Wawrinka not played five hours more tennis before the final than Nadal.

Still think Rafa would have won, but it would have been a more enjoyable game. Nadal was brilliant though, at his best he I is unplayable.

He's won the French open 3 times without dropping a set. The previous two times he's gone on to win Wimbledon.

He’s beating Djokovic in the French open final. 6-0 in the first set. Despite the score it’s been an outstanding match so far. Djokovic cannot convert or save break points.

Nadal ended up taking apart the world number 1. Wins in straight sets. 20 grand slams. He should be considered the greatest of all time.

They are going to have to rename it the nadal open. I think he now owns it for eternity. It looks like he can play until he is 40 and keep winning the french open...

They are going to have to rename it the nadal open. I think he now owns it for eternity. It looks like he can play until he is 40 and keep winning the french open...

He doesn’t play that many tournaments does he? If that’s the case he would be looking after his body to play as many slams as possible.

Back
Top Bottom