• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mo money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
It's starting to look like he'll be off this summer, but how much will we get for him ?

What should we do with the money ?

Looks inevitable based on what? Genuine question. I don't read anything anymore and I don't have Twitter.

I don't really see anyone that could afford him, to be honest.

Seems like a terrible time to be selling a 29 year old for a big fee.

Wouldn't trying to sell a 30 year old for a big fee be even worse. Salah is still big box office and he will command a huge fee if he really doesn't want to go. The reality is Klopp hasn't been quick enough to sell players when their values were high and he's held onto them as their values plummeted. Selling the likes of Ox, Keita, Firmino, Shaq, Origi now is at least a year, in some cases two years late.

Let's be realistic, who would be able to afford him? Real and Barca are shafted financially. Theresa really only City and PSG and I'd doubt PSG could unless they offloaded one of Mbappe or Neymar. It would take a stupid offer from City for us to sell to a rival and I'm not sure even City would be so stupid to do so.

Is Mbappe any good at scoring against these park the bus teams / low block cunts / chicken shit cunts ?

I don’t see the point in buying Mbappe. He’ll just not score for a few games, we will lose a few and we will all just wanna sell him before the Xmas window

I don't see the point in selling Salah and yeah as others have said only oil clubs like PSG can afford him. Salah is 29 so I think as good as he is this will affect his value for buying clubs a little. Maybe pre-covid it would have been viable for the likes of Real but now I dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom