• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MK Dons v Liverpool Match Thread - LEAGUE CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliott looked good.
Milner the only one of our first teamers to impress. Kelleher some great stops and terrible decisions. This game was at a slow enough pace that Lallana didn't stand out. Brewster very disappointing but hard to say how he would fit in with quicker, better players.

Right? Right about what? All I said it would be nice to see this new kid we signed. You plank.

Right about everything. I've come around. I like a tall ginger as much as the next unused dunking stool. Every day I don't see sweat pouring from his forehead from his footballing exertions, is a sad day.

Right about everything. I've come around. I like a tall ginger as much as the next unused dunking stool. Every day I don't see sweat pouring from his forehead from his footballing exertions, is a sad day.

You are blithering now

Oooof
effe0a77ebf43482d6898f72865caa30.jpg

Big guns on the bench I’m sure.
We'll have Shaq and Origi by then. So it's basically going to be senior players in the starting XI. Alisson will be back as well so either him or Adrian will play. Could be kids on the bench though.

The draw in full.

[article]Everton v Watford
Aston Villa v Wolves
Manchester City v Southampton
Burton Albion v Leicester City
Crawley Town v Colchester United
Chelsea v Manchester United
Oxford v Sunderland
Liverpool v Arsenal
[/article]

Managed to get a ticket to this, first time I've been to the new stadium, which is faaaaar too fucking nice for a club of that stature, but hey ho.

Elliott was exciting and looks ready to play in the first team, unlucky not to get on the scoresheet and looked lively all game. Jones didn't look bad and the young keeper did pretty well I thought.

Milner is as Milner does. Reliably reliable.

Ox looked lost, Lovren was dangerously close to going full Lovren on a couple of occasions and I was a bit disappointed with Gomez in his preferred position - but it's easier to look good with big Virg next to you I guess?

Liverpool fans sounded like the home crowd, they were at least 5x louder, though to be fair it seemed like about a third of the 'home' crowd were supporting Liverpool anyway, so...

All in all was quite happy with that. Especially with Elliott, though that hair is a shocker...

Stephen Wright's ratings on ESPN had Lovren at a 9/10. What in the holy fuck match did he watch? Lovren had a couple outstanding blocks but was largely out to lunch, playing strikers onside and not commanding the backline at all. I'd give him a 4 if I had a ratings column. Would have been punished by Premier League sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom