• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MK Dons v Liverpool Match Thread - LEAGUE CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
FB_IMG_15694342810062102.jpg

Feel free to post your own streams, I can't find any this evening.

It's being broadcast on Sky Sports Football in the UK.

I keep forgetting these cunts used to be Wimbledon. Sort of.

I saw us play those bastards live at least three times and we lost two and drew one. Or maybe we lost three?
Kenny scored at Anfield in one of them. Belter.

I probably don't need to tell which one we lost that I remember the most

We started very brightly indeed, but mk have proven capable of winning the ball back & causing us a few problems with pace & aggression upfront even in these opening few minutes.

Apparently Accrington Stanley beat these not so long ago.

With that in mind, if this team can't beat them, I'll be very disappointed.

That said, there's already those worrying signs you get of the team occasionally playing like complete strangers, which they may as well be on the pitch, a lot of them at least.

Lovren onto his arse, then someone slides in, misses it, the keeper comes out, doesn't get it, & thankfully they sky it over the bar.

A calamitous run of errors from us there.

Our fans in fine voice considering they've gone all that way & are watching the u23s & ressies play on a cold wet Wednesday night.

I've never been a huge fan of either Chamberlain or Keita, so I won't join the pile on just yet

But he looks fucking brainless

Does anyone know what USA or Canadian channels this is on? Sky channels aren’t working for me

Not rating Brewster's instincts positioning wise in the box, doesn't seem to get himself into positions to be an option for the other attackers when they are near the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom