• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mitchell in

Status
Not open for further replies.

[article]Sources at the club have distanced themselves with interest in Monaco's Paul Mitchell. The former Southampton chief has also previously worked at RB Leipzig and Tottenham and has developed a good reputation during his time in football recruitment.

The process of identifying a new sporting director has yet to get underway, it is believed, and it is a decision that will be overseen by Klopp and CEO Billy Hogan, whose power and influence has increased since FSG president Mike Gordon took the decision to focus his day-to-day efforts on a possible sale.
[/article]

Of course there's no dead space. We're going to keep doing what we've always done. Monitoring players, expressing admiration, signalling interest, and saving money for Jude Bellingham! Bring on the summer!!

[article]AS Monaco are reportedly concerned that sporting director Paul Mitchell will leave the club.

The Liverpool-linked Englishman has been doing an excellent job for the French club.

However, Liverpool are losing Julian Ward as their sporting director, which means they need a replacement.

Per L'Equipe, Mitchell is a Liverpool target and he may want to move on from Monaco.

The 41-year-old will not extend his contract with the club, and will leave after the 2023 summer transfer window.

His contract is up in 2024, but he can leave early after he completes the club's work this summer.[/article]

Last edited:
Gakpo will be an awesome player... Its unfair to judge him with such a dysfunctional team. You fix the MF, you'll fix the attack and the defence

I don’t think you do, to be honest - I think the attack needs to be fixed first, then the midfield, but also, I don’t think Gakpo is as bad as I was making out.

To clarify that a little - I’m not saying the midfield doesn’t need fixed - I’m saying fixing the forward line will make it easier to fix the midfield.

So we've given him the classic "Thanks for signing Minamino and fuck off" treatment

Why don't we look at someone Klopp's worked with before, Michael Zorc? Amazing reputation of finding talent. Pep can go back to writing books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom