• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Midfield signing poll

Prefix for Poll Threads

If you can choose 1 from the list, who will it be?

• Yves Bissouma

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Florian Neuhaus

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Youri Tielemans

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Renato Sanches

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Saul Niguez

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Others

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ryan Gravenberch

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Jude Bellingham

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • No One

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • John McGinn

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true then Origi should be loaned out as soon as possible. He going to go for free next summer so there really isn't any point trying to develop him further and he's never shown the sort of desire to kick on to the next level. Let him go put on loan and offset his wages.

Doesn't Neuhaus have really shit sprinting, distance covered, work rate stats?

From what I've read he's one of the least hardworking midfielders in the BL. I've no idea if that's because of a tactical decision or if he's simply really lazy, but it sounds like the sort of player that would struggle badly in a Klopp system.

If anything our midfield needed a bit more dynamism even before Gini left, now that he's gone we've essentially got 3 slow holding mids, 2 perma crocked attacking mids and a young CM who the manager doesn't seem to trust.

Are Athletico taking it upon themselves to single handedly resolve Barcas wage bill crisis?

My understanding is they can't register any new players. Aguero etc still unconfirmed, so why would Saul go there.

Are Athletico taking it upon themselves to single handedly resolve Barcas wage bill crisis?

My understanding is they can't register any new players. Aguero etc still unconfirmed, so why would Saul go there.

Better call Saul and ask him directly.

I'm sure he can secure the services of JJ for a fraction of the price, and that willl have the added benefit of making him feel young

Haven't got the legs any more, mate. I'll put the ball on a sixpence for you anywhere on the pitch, but it'll take me till next Thursday to get to it in the first place.

Haven't got the legs any more, mate. I'll put the ball on a sixpence for you anywhere on the pitch, but it'll take me till next Thursday to get to it in the first place.
in this case I guess some money will remain to buy you a Segway or e-scooter (with broader wheels to not damage the pitch) - and problem solved!

Neither do you have sixpences any more, so you wouldn't even be able to do that.

Aouar would instantly go to the top of the list for me. Replacing Keita with him would be almost too perfect.

I'm sure he can secure the services of JJ for a fraction of the price, and that willl have the added benefit of making him feel young

I'll do it for free and Klopp will have the benefit of looking fit and slim.

Tired of being used as a utility player?
[article]Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone insists he's happy to keep hold of Saul Niguez.

Saul is a target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Liverpool this summer having spent more than a decade at Atletico.

Simeone told AS: "Last season he (Saul) spoke with the club, with us about his needs and what he spoke about the option of having a place on the field where he feels more important.

"And I consider that Saul became Saul by playing everywhere, he or many of those around him see it as something negative.

"He is very important for Atletico because he can play as a full-back, right wing, midfielder, as a double middle. He gives us a lot of situations to be able to count on him. He is a player who in that version and playing what the coach needs, performs very well."

The Argentine manager went on: 'We cannot put aside what is rumoured and talked about.

"If he has to go out, a big hug, wish him the best with the boys who gave us life and to continue being friends, as always. Either to Barcelona or elsewhere."[/article]

Tired of being used as a utility player?
[article]Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone insists he's happy to keep hold of Saul Niguez.

Saul is a target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Liverpool this summer having spent more than a decade at Atletico.

Simeone told AS: "Last season he (Saul) spoke with the club, with us about his needs and what he spoke about the option of having a place on the field where he feels more important.

"And I consider that Saul became Saul by playing everywhere, he or many of those around him see it as something negative.

"He is very important for Atletico because he can play as a full-back, right wing, midfielder, as a double middle. He gives us a lot of situations to be able to count on him. He is a player who in that version and playing what the coach needs, performs very well."

The Argentine manager went on: 'We cannot put aside what is rumoured and talked about.

"If he has to go out, a big hug, wish him the best with the boys who gave us life and to continue being friends, as always. Either to Barcelona or elsewhere."[/article]

He'd better not talk to Milner then.

"no place in the reds squad"

Funny. Pretty sure we've got a hole in the midfield after a 50 game a season player went on a free.

"no place in the reds squad"

Funny. Pretty sure we've got a hole in the midfield after a 50 game a season player went on a free.

We filled it with the CB we meant to sign last summer.

This time last year folks were talking about Thiago being Gini's replacement - in fact many said they would willingly swap them.

The club could be congratulated for bringing in his replacement 12 months before he left, but instead they are lambasted for not replacing the guy they already replaced

This time last year folks were talking about Thiago being Gini's replacement - in fact many said they would willingly swap them.

The club could be congratulated for bringing in his replacement 12 months before he left, but instead they are lambasted for not replacing the guy they already replaced

Ability wise, absolutely, but our midfield was short last year even with thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom