• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting MELONERAS - 2.15 Leicester

Prefix for Betting Threads

Dave G

Very Active
Good friend of one of the co owners. He has text this morning to say the trainer Rod Millman has advised them to have a 'good e.w. bet on her today'. She's about 6/1 3rd fav.

I love these "I have a friend............" tips, they rarely win but what the heck - I'm in :)

Haven't seen the result but I've made a £26 profit on my Betfair account which suggests he was placed. Cheers Dave G.

He text me around 6pm to say trainer told him she stood in a pothole when leading 50 yds out. Ended up beaten a short head and a nose. We lucked out there I think.

[quote author=Dave G link=topic=45546.msg1341217#msg1341217 date=1306916297]
He text me around 6pm to say trainer told him she stood in a pothole when leading 50 yds out. Ended up beaten a short head and a nose. We lucked out there I think.
[/quote]

Unlucky but a profit all the same, thanks again. Looking forward to yer next tip.

Runs again this afternoon at Warwick. Trainer says she is better than any of the others who have run. Finished a length ahead of Caledonia Lady last time out. CL almost won the Queen Mary at Royal Ascot yesterday.

He also sent text to say they expect the price to disappear on Estithmaar in the 7.05 at Leopardstown.

Good luck .

Ladbrokes are doing a matchbet in the 3.45 @ ascot.

Blue bajan vs manighar. Worth getting with blue at 5/6 for those wanting a punt on the race without having to back f and g.

[quote author=FOAR link=topic=45546.msg1350406#msg1350406 date=1308233633]
Ladbrokes are doing a matchbet in the 3.45 @ ascot.

Blue bajan vs manighar. Worth getting with blue at 5/6 for those wanting a punt on the race without having to back f and g.
[/quote]

Went off 1/2 in the matchbet and got beat by miles. Usual way.

Ha. Ah well, we win some we lose some.

From Sporting Life...... led, ridden and headed well over 1f out, soon hung left, weakened entering final furlong opened 9/2

[quote author=Dave G link=topic=45546.msg1350232#msg1350232 date=1308219834]
Runs again this afternoon at Warwick. Trainer says she is better than any of the others who have run. Finished a length ahead of Caledonia Lady last time out. CL almost won the Queen Mary at Royal Ascot yesterday.

He also sent text to say they expect the price to disappear on Estithmaar in the 7.05 at Leopardstown.

Good luck .
[/quote]

Even though it lost, Estithmaar was clearly good information. Started 7/4 went off 4/6. Some shift. Happy to throw more cash at those kind of moves!

Good friend of Mark Mac and mine's son works in Swinbank's yard in Yorkshire. Mate just phoned to say McDonald reckons LOUKAS in the first at Redcar today is the best 2yo he has sat on this year. Said would prefer it if it was over 7 furlongs, but should be staying on at the death over this 6f.

Royal Reveille, second race in Galway.got a tip from a bookie for it.

Tread carefully though Galway is a crapshoot

I backed it, but I knew it would be a paceless average animal just from the name

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=45546.msg1370826#msg1370826 date=1311763483]
Royal Reveille, second race in Galway.got a tip from a bookie for it.

Tread carefully though Galway is a crapshoot
[/quote]

Won by 7 lengths at 11/2.

Now that there *is* a tip.

[quote author=Dave G link=topic=45546.msg1370802#msg1370802 date=1311761421]
Good friend of Mark Mac and mine's son works in Swinbank's yard in Yorkshire. Mate just phoned to say McDonald reckons LOUKAS in the first at Redcar today is the best 2yo he has sat on this year. Said would prefer it if it was over 7 furlongs, but should be staying on at the death over this 6f.
[/quote]

This one won last nite at ayr, 11/2.

No mate, didn't see it going till after it had won! Trying to get on a bit more nowadays!

Back to the original horse...Received an email telling me she is carrying top weight in a nursery at KEmpton on Wednesday. Aparently, it's her last run before going off to the sales so a win would be useful........

Back
Top Bottom