• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mbappe mmaybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to goat fuck Oncy wearing wellies if we sign Mbappe?
He is Dead allegedly..

So you may also need one of these...

a8f4dd7079ee738d4247f24184c3c061.jpg
....[emoji854]

Last edited:
I don't think many players would rather play football anywhere else than here right now. Look at how good we are, the fans in the stadium and back on the parade... You don't get that combination anywhere else. It's just the money. We couldn't pay him double what we pay Salah or VVD. It would fuck everything right up.

Van Dijk, Allison ???

They were good players who took to another level. Mabappe is genuine world class talent. It would be akin to us signing Ronaldo (the original one). We simply don’t / ever compete in that space.

Even if spent 200 million on him (as if), we could still double our money in 5 years.

Last edited:
Wage structure. No way I can see this happening cos we'd be forced to increase wages across the board.

To give that context, the echo podcast was talking about Lovren & said he's paid more than TAA, VVD, & a a few other first teamers. They've worked hard to keep wages down & it's hard to imagine them throwing that away in one move.

If I'd posted this anywhere, there would be constant eye ball rolling and groans.
I think a figure close to £250m could persuade PSG to sell.
I don't which club in the world other than PSG has that cash. Man City going by records have not spent more than £60m on a player.
RM have spent £300m already.

The incredible lengths of that Photoshop of Mbappe.. look well legit..

Quite incredibly well done.. had to be said..

Last edited:
RM have Jovic & Vinicius Junior - so cant see them going for Mbappe - son they’re out.

Barcelona look to be going after Grizemann- replacement for Suarez - so they’re probably out.

City might see him as the natural replacement for Aguero - that I could see.

Can’t see anyone else affording him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom