• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mbappe mmaybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
73681cccb1d664f00b169234909a4ab2.jpg

Ordering my Mbappe shirt right now.

73681cccb1d664f00b169234909a4ab2.jpg

Ordering my Mbappe shirt right now.

This was in reference to earlier comments he had made about spending in 2016, which were followed by the vvd and Allison purchases.

They weren't in reference to what we planned to do this summer.

This was in reference to earlier comments he had made about spending in 2016, which were followed by the vvd and Allison purchases.

Haha. You know signing Allison and VVD for some pocketmoney was only a smokescreen for Mbappe.

This guy has provided translations of large parts of the interview and is well worth looking at. Despite the context of last year's spending, I think he appears to have accepted the continuing reality at Liverpool is that we need to spend to keep pace, rather than just defending that one off splurge.

Klopp on his 2016 money quote: JK: "Back when I was in
1f1e9-1f1ea.png
, Bayern had a 'bottomless pit of money', like £100m. In today's market, that gets you one centre back. So this bottomless pit of money is enough to buy one player in today's world and that doesn't even cover their wages!"

JK: "The market has changed more than I expected, but I stand by what I said. Maybe things were lost in translation but my point was: if we reach a point where football is solely about money and not football, then I'm leaving. And I still feel the same way about it."

JK: "Liverpool is an ambitious club and if we didn't spend the same amount of money as others, we wouldn't be able to compete. Everybody's splashing the cash, so we have to do the same."

Exactly! Is it going to be Mbappe 7/9/11??? I don’t want anyone to lose their number but it’s MBAPPE.

Imagine all the Hashtags we can produce!!
Hash- MB4PPE (Sorry Virgil, but this means more)
Hash- MBAPP3 (Fabs is out)
Hash- MBA77E (not cool and Milner is Milner)

The Man Utd Commercial Department will implode

Stirring my soul with his stingers
Singing my life with his goals
Kylian Mbappe with his song
Telling my whole life with his goals

I heard he had a good song, I heard he had a style
And so I came to see him, and listen for a while
And there he was, this young boy, a stranger to my eyes

Singing my life with his goals
Telling my whole life with his goals

I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd
I felt he'd found my letters and read each one out loud
I prayed that wouldn't finish, and he just kept right on

Singing my life...

Funny, heard the singer at dinner this evening, in Chiang Mai of all places, covering Aretha. Some confusion over the correct lyrics though it seems because they weren't the same as Mamma Mia's.

Last edited:
What are you doing in Chiang Mai.

You're not taking one of those mountain girls up the ravine are you?
Haha I wish. My wife is accompanying me on this trip, to photograph temples and people in Chiang Mai and Angkor Wat, and naturally we're enjoying the food, massages (no not that sort) and awesome life over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom