• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match thread Southampton (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is odd when it is the same colour as the liverbirds, rather than Everton Royal Blue. Bit small time to hate blue that much (for this kit). Can understand it more on the away kit, but saying that I bought the shorts and think they're great.

You're kidding, right? The Liver Birds were turned that colour at the behest of the blueslime themselves before one of the derbies last season. I agree it isn't worth the bother of hating as such, but AFAIC disliking any hint of blue in an LFC kit is perfectly legit. Too many overpaid, underemployed fashionistas in the kit company's design dept.need reining in.

You're kidding, right? The Liver Birds were turned that colour at the behest of the blueslime themselves before one of the derbies last season. I agree it isn't worth the bother of hating as such, but AFAIC disliking any hint of blue in an LFC kit is perfectly legit. Too many overpaid, underemployed fashionistas in the kit company's design dept.need reining in.

You're telling me the liverbirds on top of the liver building were turned this green/blue/turquoise colour only last season because of a bunch of Everton fans? Or are we talking cross purpose?

It's not even blue!!

It's GREEN or at worst turquoise. And it's just a tiny patch.

What's next, getting upset because our manager has blue eyes???

Reactions: jan
Which is odd when it is the same colour as the liverbirds, rather than Everton Royal Blue. Bit small time to hate blue that much (for this kit). Can understand it more on the away kit, but saying that I bought the shorts and think they're great.

It's weird because it's not even blue. The away one looks very Bolton (or England)
In general, black kits usually look ok and I always liked the dark green&white ones. Not a fan of yellow, grey and purple

2nd and 3rd Warrior kits were often trash. Just look at this shit

61GyOqebkFL._SX425_.jpg

New-Liverpool-3rd-Shirt-2013-2014.jpg

Liverpool.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom