• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stadium tour was a little meh to be honest, but getting a good look inside was worth it.

The feeling of walking through the tunnel was surreal and yet felt so familiar.

A leisurely stroll through Stanley Park while blazing a fat joint was a nice precursor.

I'm actually going the game! (and feel comfortable dropping that preposition for the first time=

In The King Harry, standing at the bar, trying not to stare at two ridiculously tall gentlemen and make any assumptions.

In The King Harry, standing at the bar, trying not to stare at two ridiculously tall gentlemen and make any assumptions.
About the size of their cocks, or that one may be Sunny?

FWIW I think Sean goes the match with his lad now, who is about 12 or so I think, so maybe it's not him.

About the size of their cocks, or that one may be Sunny?

FWIW I think Sean goes the match with his lad now, who is about 12 or so I think, so maybe it's not him.
The one I thought was Sean is with a lad, who looks about 12.

This conversation is starting to feel a bit creepy.

The one I thought was Sean is with a lad, who looks about 12.

This conversation is starting to feel a bit creepy.
Just go over & ask if it's him mate. If it's not he won't mind one jot, you always get people mistaking you for others on a match day anyway cos people are waiting on tickets from people they haven't met.

Just go over & ask if it's him mate. If it's not he won't mind one jot, you always get people mistaking you for others on a match day anyway cos people are waiting on tickets from people they haven't met.
You're right, but you don't realise the extent of my social anxiety.

Woland is correct on all counts.

Fucking loving it. We're going to add another night or two at least in Liverpool.

I'll report back on my match day soon. Still busy making my way through some great food.

By the way, what's with the brunch fascination in this city?

Brunch has made it's its way over the pond. White childless people the world round will soon be United in their love of brunch.

Why? Well, it's a socially acceptable way of day drinking, and restaurants make big profits delivering such challenging and costly plates as french toast, eggs, pancakes, and the like. Then of course mimosas, margaritas...

Brunch has made it's its way over the pond. White childless people the world round will soon be United in their love of brunch.

Why? Well, it's a socially acceptable way of day drinking, and restaurants make big profits delivering such challenging and costly plates as french toast, eggs, pancakes, and the like. Then of course mimosas, margaritas...

It's socially acceptable to drink alcohol with brunch? Did I miss this memo?

The whole point of brunch is to get smashed.

Yeah, isn't that why you get the phrase "Bottomless Brunch", which is used to persuade city-dwelling alcoholic millennials into bars and restaurants on a Sunday to quaff endless prosecco with their Char Sui Bao or whatever?

Reactions: Ijg
It is funny to me to see places advertising brunch and having to explain it. I've always loathed the hipster interpretation of brunch.

There is a massive US tourist influence here in sevilla, and multiple places are explaining brunch as this laid back thing. As though Spain has a single fucking thing to learn from the US in terms of laid back eating.

It is funny to me to see places advertising brunch and having to explain it. I've always loathed the hipster interpretation of brunch.

There is a massive US tourist influence here in sevilla, and multiple places are explaining brunch as this laid back thing. As though Spain has a single fucking thing to learn from the US in terms of laid back eating.

Brunch is easily defined:

"Got up too late for breakfast, want to get pleasantly twatted because still a bit fucked from last night. And eating something ".

Yeah, isn't that why you get the phrase "Bottomless Brunch", which is used to persuade city-dwelling alcoholic millennials into bars and restaurants on a Sunday to quaff endless prosecco with their Char Sui Bao or whatever?

Basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom