• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Masters 2019

Unreal. One of the best Masters I’ve watched.

Greatest come back in sports history

Tiger Woods

GOAT

Unreal. One of the best Masters I’ve watched.

Greatest come back in sports history

Tiger Woods

GOAT
Greatest come back in sports history? Fuck off. Not Having that. I'm guessing you mean about winning a major, rather than winning from 2 shots back.

Ronnie O'Sullivan had a better comeback than he did (winning the world championship after not playing for a year).. I'd also throw in several Tennis players and Niki Lauda above this achievement.

Now take nothing away from Tiger. I'm glad all the 'will he win another one' talk will cease now. It was great to see him roll back the years.

But dear me..the hyperbole over this is incredible.

Greatest come back in sports history? Fuck off. Not Having that. I'm guessing you mean about winning a major, rather than winning from 2 shots back.

Ronnie O'Sullivan had a better comeback than he did (winning the world championship after not playing for a year).. I'd also throw in several Tennis players and Niki Lauda above this achievement.

Now take nothing away from Tiger. I'm glad all the 'will he win another one' talk will cease now. It was great to see him roll back the years.

But dear me..the hyperbole over this is incredible.

Ya I mean winning a major. Considering what he has been through and the back injuries, not to mention age and the difficulty of the sport.

It's simply unbelievable. It's not even like he won it when everyone else was weak. He held off a long list of major winners on the back 9.

Insane.

Ya I mean winning a major. Considering what he has been through and the back injuries, not to mention age and the difficulty of the sport.

It's simply unbelievable. It's not even like he won it when everyone else was weak. He held off a long list of major winners on the back 9.

Insane.
Yeah its amazing. I'm just not buying it's the greatest of all time.. Muhammad Ali, George Foreman are two more who would contest it

Yeah its amazing. I'm just not buying it's the greatest of all time.. Muhammad Ali, George Foreman are two more who would contest it

They would be right in the conversation. When you consider how far come has golf since he was at his peak and the fac hisback was fused and he was told he’d never play again coupled with the mental side of the game I think it’s the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom