• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mane's form, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed ... humble for sure, and I cannot see anyone in world football who could do what he does for us. That central position of the 3, call it what you want but he has made it his own. No opposition team knows how to deal with him, the guy is like a stealth fighter jet, like he goes deep when he has to, to the right, to the left and then bang mother fucker he going straight at them. Love that combo of Diaz, Mane, Salah. Just imagine if we had the likes of SG playing in midfield with those three up front !!!

Mmmm … Thiago?

The special answer is “ I joined 6 years ago and was the best you’d had in years and you loved me, then Mo Salah came along and I was put back in the toy chest and forgotten but now …. I’m back and that deserter Mo is off to Paris to stay.

LOVE ME AGAIN you bitches”

Mmmm … Thiago?

All I can say to that is that I have never seen a player like SG in my life and probably never will again, usually you can define an era in a football club by the managers and owners or a group of players - certainly in Liverpool that is what we have done, but that one player gave us hope for so long that you can define the decade and a bit 2001 to 2013 as the Steven Gerrard Era of Liverpool because that is what it was and nothing less. Thiago is a silky passer, but he ain't no Steven Gerrard.

Funny that some of you are quoting Gorst's article as a sign he's staying... he reckons he might be off... in his own personal opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom