• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane is a great person to have in the team, but is not irreplaceable. My only feeling about the rumor is that it would represent, again, an inability to hold on to one of our more important players, and rather than using the moment to augment the squad with players that can give us different options, or act as a foil against injury or fatigue, we would need to directly replace him. We need depth to compete on several fronts, and losing him would challenge that ability rather than affect us in any specific game.

Mate, you're Australian now, stop being such a fanny.

I keep forgetting that Dreamy is part of the terrible Irish "Brain Drain" that has seen all the top talent, skills and intellects emigrate from Ireland, to become bar workers and recruitment consultants in Australia, helping to build their economy and culture into a global powerhouse.

Mane is a great person to have in the team, but is not irreplaceable. My only feeling about the rumor is that it would represent, again, an inability to hold on to one of our more important players, and rather than using the moment to augment the squad with players that can give us different options, or act as a foil against injury or fatigue, we would need to directly replace him. We need depth to compete on several fronts, and losing him would challenge that ability rather than affect us in any specific game.

Don't worry, "Salah to Barcelona" has also just kicked off.

Don't worry, "Salah to Barcelona" has also just kicked off.
Salah is a great person to have in the team, but is not irreplaceable. My only feeling about the rumor is that it would represent, again, an inability to hold on to one of our more important players, and rather than using the moment to augment the squad with players that can give us different options, or act as a foil against injury or fatigue, we would need to directly replace him. We need depth to compete on several fronts, and losing him would challenge that ability rather than affect us in any specific game.

Can we have a competition whereby the winner receives the cardboard dreamy and has to document its destruction by vile means? Indeed, that could be the competition. Vilest means of destruction wins.

Can we have a competition whereby the winner receives the cardboard dreamy and has to document its destruction by vile means? Indeed, that could be the competition. Vilest means of destruction wins.

That seems rather unproductive.

How about if we give Cardboard Dreamy to one 6cmer, and another 6cmer has Real Dreamy, and we do a competition to see which one reaches self-awareness first, under a series of agreed, replicable test and response exercises.

I still want to burn it up, but I'd feel guilty

His poor simple face

And THIS is why I dont have social media anymore.

‘The rumour is gaining momentum’

Heyzoos fucking cunt!

If he develops back injury ruling him out for an unknown period of time post World Cup, then we know.

Having said that FSG and Klopp must be well aware that we have atmost this season to win trophies with Mane, Salah.

We just need a slight improvement on last season and he’s happy. Pretty much like everyone on here.

In fairness, Mane was great in that final. If Karius wasn't a scoper, then who knows.

It's a team game. I've had far too much of that 'I require ten more people to reach my standards and realise my dreams'. Get on with it.

Well, you could look at it and say Mané did his job. He was let down by the others. He can only do so much.

But yeah, I agree. He's not been here long, and it's not like he's single-handedly dragging us to finals like Gerrard did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom