• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manager merry-go-round

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
So who goes where?
Conte is most likely going to Spurs. Inter have appointed Inzhagi. That just leaves Palace, Everton and Wolves without a manager. Zidane is too big for all 3, and i can only see him taking a job at PSG or Man United

I hope Rafa goes to Wolves. No particular reason why. I just feel it fits.

I would love to see Eddie Howe at Everton, and someone progressive at Palace. Maybe Gerrard hahaha

I hope Rafa goes to Wolves. No particular reason why. I just feel it fits.

I would love to see Eddie Howe at Everton, and someone progressive at Palace. Maybe Gerrard hahaha
Howe to Everton makes sense. I wonder if that's why he turned down Celtic.

Zidane probably has enough money. If he went to Marseille it would be for other reasons.

Zidane probably has enough money. If he went to Marseille it would be for other reasons.
He wouldn't goto Marseille, it's just a too small a club. Ancelotti, stayed as long as he did at Everton until a big club came in for him and shifted quickly. I don't think Real Madrid are paying as little as £6m. I think package is way more than that.
Koeman will not last long, wonder if Barcs will appoint one of the old boys

Conti would be a signing that could keep Kane and Son happy for another year. Huge if they get him. Serial winner.

10 league titles in 25 years but most with a dominant Juve.

Inter was very impressive this year as was Chelsea.

He’ll certainly make Spurs far more competitive.

Nuno will end up at Everton. Wolves will take another Portuguese manager, probably Bruno Lage. Palace will probably get Sean Dyche and Howe might end up at Burnley.

As for Gerrard, I think he would probably take the Newcastle job if it came up, but that may not happen this summer.

Spurs won't win the title no matter who they appoint but Conte is certainly as good as they are likely to get. His first course of business is probably to find Kanes replacement so he's got a job on his hands.

Dreamy is like a reverse spellcheck. You know when you see how he has spelt something it is definitively incorrect and you should go with another option - particularly footballer and managers names.

I’m not saying you’ll be correct, but you deffo won’t be as wrong as “Muller” from “Cameron”

Spurs won't win the title no matter who they appoint but Conte is certainly as good as they are likely to get. His first course of business is probably to find Kanes replacement so he's got a job on his hands.

Don't underestimate this guy - he's a serial winner and his approach (remember how he talked up Spurs while at Chelsea?) may shake them up a bit.
Bring in some quality Italian folks he knows will do the job and he may make them a very good team.
Title? Long shot for sure but their odds are better with him than any other manager in their recent history imo (including Poch)

Nuno will end up at Everton. Wolves will take another Portuguese manager, probably Bruno Lage. Palace will probably get Sean Dyche and Howe might end up at Burnley.

As for Gerrard, I think he would probably take the Newcastle job if it came up, but that may not happen this summer.

Howe's not going back to Burnley. That was a misstep for both them and him.

I can see Lampard getting the Palace job.

Don't underestimate this guy - he's a serial winner and his approach (remember how he talked up Spurs while at Chelsea?) may shake them up a bit.
Bring in some quality Italian folks he knows will do the job and he may make them a very good team.
Title? Long shot for sure but their odds are better with him than any other manager in their recent history imo (including Poch)
It's Spurs. And have you seen their squad? Kane will definitely be off - he'd be mad to stay around just for the very remote hope Conte can turn them into a trophy winning team in the next 2-3 seasons?

It's Spurs. And have you seen their squad? Kane will definitely be off - he'd be mad to stay around just for the very remote hope Conte can turn them into a trophy winning team in the next 2-3 seasons?
He is under contract, unless someone comes up with what Spurs wants or he is going no where. All the talk is Man united want Sancho. Chelsea might have the cash but they would be stupid to sell him to their rivals

I forgot about Frank. I get the impression he is waiting around for an international gig, maybe England U21s now that there is a vacancy there?

I was hoping that might be avoided, as I like the guy and what he's done.

Then again, I had the same semi-regret when they appointed Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom