• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 19 - Manchester City - Home - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovren - Because he was excellent but especially because once again he showed some of you whiny bitches that he's a quality back up CB and has rarely let us down.
Fabinho - Would have got my MOM but I had to give it to Lovren because.............whiny bitches.
Gini

Lovren - Because he was excellent but especially because once again he showed some of you whiny bitches that he's a quality back up CB and has rarely let us down.
Fabinho - Would have got my MOM but I had to give it to Lovren because.............whiny bitches.
Gini
Like on 42 mins when he was 2m behind VvD (thereby playing Aguero onside) and yet he didn't even see Aguero behind him ? We were so lucky Aguero had an off day and somehow failed to score. I think Lovren had a more than decent match TBF - but let's not make him out like he was anywhere near being great.

Fabs - it's not even close.
Mane - some of his defensive work was even more impressive than his goal, because he wasn't his usual brilliant attacking self today.
Salah - Caused the City defence to have palpitations every time he got the ball. Lovely goal too.

So many others could have got Top 3 : VvD, TAA, Gini, Lovren, Robbo.

I need to rewatch the whole game before doing the MOM ratings, but watching it live I thought Alisson was immense. He didn't need to pull off any extraordinary saves in this game, but his confidence and calmness under some serious City pressure were immense and radiated throughout the team. IMO he's just as big of a defensive leader as Van Dijk.

Result: Game 19 - Manchester City - Home - PL (W3-1)
1. Fabinho Tavares --------------------103 votes-------------5 points
2. Gini Wijnaldum -----------------------64 votes-------------3 points
3. Jordan Henderson --------------------23 votes-------------1 point.
No CSB.
WOW!
That was laying down a marker.
A proper win against our greatest foes...sorry Brendan.
Fab was fab and consolidates 3rd spot.
Current table:
1. Sadio Mane ----------------------5MOM------22nd----------------------------------31
2. Roberto Firmino ------------------3MOM------12nd---------43rd-----B*--------------25
3. Fabinho Tavares------------------3MOM--------------------43rd---------------------19
4. Mohamed Salah ------------------1MOM------22nd---------13rd---------------------12
5. Virgil van Dijk --------------------1MOM------12nd---------23rd---------------------10
5. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain ----------2MOM---------------------------------------------10
6. Jordan Henderson ----------------------------22nd---------23rd----------------------8
6. Georginio Wijnaldum --------------1MOM------12nd-----------------------------------8
6. James Milner ---------------------1MOM------12nd-----------------------------------8
6. Joel Matip -----------------------1MOM------12nd------------------------------------8
7. Adrian san Miguel ----------------------------22nd---------13rd------------1CSB-----7.5
8. Divock Origi ----------------------1MOM----------------------------------------------5
9. Trent Alexander Arnold -----------------------12nd---------13rd----------------------4
9. Andrew Robertson ---------------------------12nd---------13rd----------------------4
10.Naby Keita ----------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Adam Lallana --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Neco Williams --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Harvey Elliott --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
11.Curtis Jones -----------------------------------------------23rd----------------------2
12.Caoimhin Kelleher --------------------------------------------------MK**---1CSB----1.5
13.Dejan Lovren ----------------------------------------------13rd----------------------1
*B = Burnley bonus
**MK = MK Dons bonus
Thanks for voting.
NB: I don't count votes on thread. Please use the link provided to vote.

Current table:
1. Sadio Mane ----------------------5MOM------22nd----------------------------------31
2. Roberto Firmino ------------------3MOM------12nd---------43rd-----B*--------------25
3. Fabinho Tavares------------------3MOM--------------------43rd---------------------19
4. Mohamed Salah ------------------1MOM------22nd---------13rd---------------------12
5. Virgil van Dijk --------------------1MOM------12nd---------23rd---------------------10
5. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain ----------2MOM---------------------------------------------10
6. Jordan Henderson ----------------------------22nd---------23rd----------------------8
6. Georginio Wijnaldum --------------1MOM------12nd-----------------------------------8
6. James Milner ---------------------1MOM------12nd-----------------------------------8
6. Joel Matip -----------------------1MOM------12nd------------------------------------8
7. Adrian san Miguel ----------------------------22nd---------13rd------------1CSB-----7.5
8. Divock Origi ----------------------1MOM----------------------------------------------5
9. Trent Alexander Arnold -----------------------12nd---------13rd----------------------4
9. Andrew Robertson ---------------------------12nd---------13rd----------------------4
10.Naby Keita ----------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Adam Lallana --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Neco Williams --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Harvey Elliott --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
11.Curtis Jones -----------------------------------------------23rd----------------------2
12.Caoimhin Kelleher --------------------------------------------------MK**---1CSB----1.5
13.Dejan Lovren ----------------------------------------------13rd----------------------1
*B = Burnley bonus
**MK = MK Dons bonus
Thanks for voting.
NB: I don't count votes on thread. Please use the link provided to vote.

This shows how well Firmino started the season that even after a drop in form and not picking up any MOM points in the last few weeks he's still in clear second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom