• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make a prediction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will finish 8th.. miss out on Europe all together..

Klopp will leave.. Mutual Consent it will be announced before the end of the season, he will leave at the end of the season

Gerrard will become manager, with most of klopps team in place behind him..

Salah, Keita and Thiago will be the big names sold to fund new purchases. Milner will leave to go to Leeds on a free.

Wijnaldum will go to Inter, Origi and Shaqiri follows him out the door to some Turkish Clubs

Our most controversial signing will be Tavernier from Rangers. The signing means Gerrard is looking to push TAA in midfield with loosing Milner, Wijnaldum, Thiago and Keita midfield options..

Liverpool also sign Deli Ali from Spurs as a Wijnaldum replacement to bolster the midfield numbers..

Kabak signed on a permanent deal as Matip retires from playing football altogether.

No signing made to replace Salah.. Elliot brought into the first team..

Firminio seen as the bench option.. Liverpool fail in their pursuit of mbappe, he opted for Madrid - lack of champions League football being the reason.. Danny Ings is brought back to the club instead, Liverpool exercised their buy back option..

Favoured front 3. Mane - Ings - Jota

Last edited:
We will finish 8th.. miss out on Europe all together..

Klopp will leave.. Mutual Consent it will be announced before the end of the season, he will leave at the end of the season

Gerrard will become manager, with most of klopps team in place behind him..

Salah, Keita and Thiago will be the big names sold to fund new purchases. Milner will leave to go to Leeds on a free.

Wijnaldum will go to Inter, Origi and Shaqiri follows him out the door to some Turkish Clubs

Our most controversial signing will be Tavernier from Rangers. The signing means Gerrard is looking to push TAA in midfield with loosing Milner, Wijnaldum, Thiago and Keita midfield options..

Liverpool also sign Deli Ali from Spurs as a Wijnaldum replacement to bolster the midfield numbers..

Kabak signed on a permanent desk as Matip retires from playing football altogether.

No signing made to replace Salah.. Elliot brought into the first team..

Firminio seen as the bench option.. Liverpool fail in their pursuit of mbappe, he opted for Madrid - lack of champions League football being the reason.. Danny Ings is brought back to the club instead, Liverpool exercised their buy back option..

Favoured front 3. Mane - Ings - Jota

What's scary is that almost sounds realistic ...

Gerrards favoured line up
------------------Allisson-----------------
Tavernier VVD Kabak Robertson
------------------Fabinho---------------------
TAA--------------------------Henderson
Jota------------Ings-----------Mane

Subs

Kehller
Gomez
The Greek
Ali
Firmino
Jones
Elliot
Minamino
OX

Liverpool failed to sell the Ox sadly.. no suiters..

Last edited:
I still think we’ll be fine next year and bounce back. A lot of champions suffer the following season.
Yeah

Remember Leeds who won the league and the following season didnt win a single away game ... oh, how they got over that "blip" and went on to higher things from there

Reactions: Raz
Or remember Citeh, who ended up even further off the top last season than we are now, with a sod of a lot less reason for it?

Dear me. We're all suffering, fellas, but FFS get a grip.

Last edited:
2 - inshallah
3 - you're watching scottish footy?
4 - you're not watching why?

3 - Not yet, but I will watch Rangers games now until they secure the title, and I will watch Stevie lift the trophy
4 - 'cos it isn't bringing me any joy at the moment

I sometimes tune in for a while just to hear Neville or Tyler refer to us the champions. That's fun. The league games this year, not so much fun.

Yeah

Remember Leeds who won the league and the following season didnt win a single away game ... oh, how they got over that "blip" and went on to higher things from there

Chelsea bounced between titles for 5 years.

3 - Not yet, but I will watch Rangers games now until they secure the title, and I will watch Stevie lift the trophy
4 - 'cos it isn't bringing me any joy at the moment

I sometimes tune in for a while just to hear Neville or Tyler refer to us the champions. That's fun. The league games this year, not so much fun.

Smart man re 4 ... I'm struggling to do it

We'll finish 4th...or 5th..or...or...er..9th..no 7th...no..no tell a lie..3rd..no..I'll settle on 4th...just...yeah..4th it is...

no charge..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom