• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Madrid Final stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekop_101

Active
Hello everyone, I am looking to buy tickets for the CL final in Madrid and from what Ive seen they're going for very high prices this year. But just wondering does anyone happen to know which blocks are the Liverpool official section? I know which side is the Liverpool end but just wondering where it starts and ends (which block to which). Thank you all

I wonder if the game will be shown in the Bernabau on big screens, for fans who don't get tickets? Seems like it would make sense if lot of travelling fans can't get tickets.

Hello everyone, I am looking to buy tickets for the CL final in Madrid and from what Ive seen they're going for very high prices this year. But just wondering does anyone happen to know which blocks are the Liverpool official section? I know which side is the Liverpool end but just wondering where it starts and ends (which block to which). Thank you all

Im in Area B428. Liverpool will be in the South stand.

wanda.jpg

Thank you. So yours would be official ticket from Liverpool cat 2 right? Would be great to know more blocks for LFC fans tickets as well.

Liverpool will have the whole section from 427 to 439, and all the lower tiers underneath those areas/blocks. Anything in and around there, you are ok.

The side stand (where the players tunnel is, will be the sponsors, uefa, etc.

Spurs have the other end.

As long as you are around the south stand, or that end of the east stand, then you are fine.

Why am I reading everything Pete says and poring over the plan .. when I don't have a ticket and there's no way I'll be going. Weirdo.

Why am I reading everything Pete says and poring over the plan .. when I don't have a ticket and there's no way I'll be going. Weirdo.

Hahahaha, I've just done the exact same thing, trying to work out where he meant, then looking for the tunnel etc, then thought, what the fuck am I doing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom