• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Locking threads

nealmac

Turn around
So a while back I made a thread looking for tickets for the Burnley match on the 12th of March.

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/tickets-for-burnley-sunday-12th-march.96018/

There was a bit of uncertainty if it would happen, due to Burnley still being in the cup, and if they managed to make it to the quarter finals, they would be playing their quarter final on the same weekend. So things were left pending until we knew what was happening. Yesterday of course the mighty Lincoln Town made the 12th of March fixture official so I went to post in the thread to give the people who had said they would help me out a reminder.

But when I went to post there the thread was fucking locked. Now I understand sometimes threads need to be locked for certain reasons, like they become pointless or there are big arguments being had. But locking this one seems pretty fucking stupid, particularly when it was obvious that it would need to be resurfaced again. Yes, there's always the option to start a new thread (which I did) but surely keeping all posts and information in the same thread would make more sense? I've noticed it's not the first time threads have been locked for no reason.

So what gives?

I don't know why it was locked mate, unless someone has assumed it was resolved.

I'll reopen it for you now, hope you sort it.

Back
Top Bottom