• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lockdown Match Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
I want to do our first synced rewatch of a match this weekend.

I want you lads to find a match, in full, online that we can all stream at the same time. Preferably a Liverpool match, but if you want to nominate a different one feel free.

Put the link here & if you want, why you've chosen that match, we'll either do a quick poll if we have time, or I'll choose one if there isn't time (& we'll poll for the next ones).

Then we'll pick a time, start a match thread, & all watch at once.

Ok.

My nomination is Liverpool v Everton, League match, April 1987.

Reason being, it's a great match, but cos we didn't win the league that year, it may not have been watched by as many as from the seasons we did, & there may be many of you that have never seen it, or not seen it for a very very long time.

Here's the lineup we started with:
7cda2996247c155021e3025e8b9ed04d.jpg

Without looking for links, here's a few suggestions off the top of my head.

The Bodgers vs Arsenal game. The one we blew them away in about 20 minutes. Luis hit the bar, if it had gone in it would have been one of the best goals ever.

Evans team vs Newcastle, 4-3. Bit obvious, but fun.

Klopp, Roma or Dortmund.

We are watching the Brasil v Italy game from the 1982 World Cup at 3pm this afternoon in our house.

Without looking for links, here's a few suggestions off the top of my head.

The Bodgers vs Arsenal game. The one we blew them away in about 20 minutes. Luis hit the bar, if it had gone in it would have been one of the best goals ever.

Evans team vs Newcastle, 4-3. Bit obvious, but fun.

Klopp, Roma or Dortmund.
This is the problem, it's not easy to find full matches online from reliable sources to stream, sadly.

I hear ITV player is going to rerun all of Euro 96 soon.

Peak International football in my opinion despite the lack of an Irish team in it.

I’m in, just on the basis of watching Mike Hooper play.

I’d like to watch the derby from 2006, 3-1 win with a Stevie G red card. Rememberwatching it in Copenhagen at an Irish bar. It was boss.

Okay, I'm gonna suggest we do this tomorrow at 3pm GMT.

Partly cos I'm busy this afternoon, & I know a few other online things are going this afternoon too.

Everyone OK with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom