• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's Summer Transfers : Speculation & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian rumour mill saying we're in for Brooks at Bournemouth for £35m

Sounds dubious.
I think that is just like the BBC gossip column they just aggregate all the stories from various publications. This story was first published by the scum so I'd take it with a huge pinch of salt

Have we signed anyone yet ? We are the fucking champions , players should be queuing up outside Klopps door with their masks (you know covid and shit) on dressed up like full kit wankers.

Outstanding player on Football Manager, crazy amount of goals with his head, and mad dribbling skills.

I’m desperate for an exciting signing, so I’m all in

I want proven European / UK talent - none of this youngster stuff, we have a title to retain and a CL to regain next season. We are a big time team now, and we need big time players, none of this child recruitment unless of course its for our youth teams. Now tell me - what are the chances we will sign Traore from Wolves ?

I want proven European / UK talent - none of this youngster stuff, we have a title to retain and a CL to regain next season. We are a big time team now, and we need big time players, none of this child recruitment unless of course its for our youth teams. Now tell me - what are the chances we will sign Traore from Wolves ?
Fuck all! he is not even on the radar. Right now the club is selling fringe players to cover the big black hole left due to covid 19

I think we've spend the summer trying to create a reduced-price market in the hopes of sneaking in late with a cut price 195m offer for Mbappe.

Outstanding player on Football Manager, crazy amount of goals with his head, and mad dribbling skills.

I’m desperate for an exciting signing, so I’m all in
More chance of Arsenal signing him.. he has Kia J connections.

Would not the loss of Lallana, Grujic and Wilson (both about to come back) offset Thiago?
Just came across something saying Clyne being off the wage bill actually goes a long way towards paying wages for a decent player cos he was on a high salary.

He needed one to pay for his alleged reasons for being excluded from the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom