• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's Attack Analysed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this is a suitable thread to share this:

FGQAcviUYAEfqO0

Surprised Chelsea are not top in this category. They seem to score from a set-piece in every game.

I’m also surprised we top the list as our corners are usually rubbish.

Reading about Gerry Cardinale not ruling out taking complete control of Liverpool. Gerry sits on the board of RedBall Acq Corp and Red Bird FC which has a X% share in FSG.
Also, the other person who sits on the board of both companies is, Dr Luke Bornn, His specialty is analytics and has advised AS Roma. For anyone that understands data science this might be interesting

Jurgen Klopp's side have scored 50 goals in 18 games, averaging 2.73 Expected Goals For per game. The Reds' attack is on track to be the best marker since Infogol began.

FHTl0UkXoA451qn

Interesting. So this is one area where I will admit Man City are far better than us – they are horrible to play against a man down, while we seem to be pretty accommodating...
I think it’s because we are so slow knocking the ball round. We are rapid when passing into spaces and that movement. Against packed defences we seem pedestrian, more so when it’s Milner and Henderson in the side. We don’t have that one touch pass and move incisiveness city have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom