• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Ham PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are deffo losing.

[article]
A haunting stat from Opta for the Liverpool v West Ham game.

• Liverpool have received more red cards on Halloween than any other side in the Premier League (3) – Jason McAteer v Leicester City in 1998, Jamie Carragher and Philipp Degen v Fulham in 2009.
And continuing the horror theme...

• West Ham have won just one of their last 47 away league games against Liverpool (D12 L34), winning 3-0 in August 2015.
  • West Ham have lost 21 of their 24 Premier League away games against reigning champions (W1 D2), with their only victory coming in December 2001 against Manchester United at Old Trafford (1-0).
  • West Ham boss David Moyes has never won in 15 previous Premier League away games against Liverpool (D6 L9) – only Moyes himself (17 v Arsenal) has overseen more away games against a side without victory in the competition.
[/article]

The real "horror" detail in that piece is reading Philipp Degen and Liverpool in the same sentence again. Thought that was successfully erased from my memory

Wijnaldum has played CB for us before, and Milner is the go to guy for playing anywhere. I think that's the most likely pairing that we'll be forced to go with very soon.
Dude, Milner is only 5′ 9″ :(

Surprised not to see Williams play after he featured over Philips previously. Hope the choice is a good one

Not happy about Jones starting ahead of Jota or Shaq.....he looked very weak against Ajax. I'm not optimistic about this game at all.

Masuoka at LB goes from the sublime to the ridiculous but Coufal at RB is total crap ... so Mane to score a couple today (and maybe Jota if he comes on late in the game).

Fornals gets a fair bit of attention too but again he can be utter shite, as I thought he was last time out. West Ham surprise me with their results when I look at that team.

No Thiago again? Another sicknote on our hands here.

I haven’t seen a positive post for you in months. We’re in second, doing well in the CL and dealing with an injury crisis. Things aren’t amazing but they’re a hell of a lot better than they could be!

Excited to see what Jones can offer. Chance to show he deserves the trust manager is placing in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom