• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Watford Match Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
323057369ff19afb0f36a693d8b9f5eb.jpg

Hmm... Williams on the bench.

Where to Watch: http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-watford-where-to-watch.149491/

Last edited by a moderator:
Read that if TAA is booked today, he'll miss the Leicester match.Perhaps the plan is to grabs a couple of goals and then give Williams his debut?

Would be a big loss to lose TAA for that game.

Shaq will score today as will Milner, Mane and Salah

Watford XI: Foster, Mariappa, Deulofeu, Deeney, Cathcart, Doucoure, Hughes, Femenia, Sarr, Kabasele, Capoue

Haven't seen much of Watford lately so I'm not sure if this is their strongest line up.

Deulofeu is a threat on the wing so Milner will have his hands full.
Deeney has been out for a while, not sure if he can carry an attack by himself.

To me this looks like an attacking line up. Especially since Sarr, Deeney and Deulofeu and Hughes are starting.

On paper this is a good game to give Robertson the rest and have Shaq in the middle.

Only fear is the new manager bounce, even at that the difference in quality should be enough.

On paper this is a good game to give Robertson the rest and have Shaq in the middle.

Only fear is the new manager bounce, even at that the difference in quality should be enough.

I’m hoping the new manager bounce doesn’t happen when the new manager is a massive arsehole

This is a Watford side with 9pts from 16.

Couldn't give a fuck who their manager is , of we play at 50% of our potential it should be enough for a win.

Hopefully Shaqiri continues his form from the Derby

This is a Watford side with 9pts from 16.

Couldn't give a fuck who their manager is , of we play at 50% of our potential it should be enough for a win.

Hopefully Shaqiri continues his form from the Derby
There's many a slip twixt the cup & the lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom