• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Spurs (CL Final 1st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, looks like it'll be from 2pm onwards. Odd though, cos some people on twitter saying they got £60 tickets this morning. Including Graham. Yes, that Graham.

:graham:

Rumour has it, Shouty Graham has unlimited credit on his cards.

I've just woke up.

Dreamt we were winning 1 nil and dominating at around the 60th minute mark and we were all disappointed that it wasn't more. Ox started and went off injured. Lallana came on and it was him that got the goal (!?)

Also, Trevor McDonald developed elephantiasis.

I've just woke up.

Dreamt we were winning 1 nil and dominating at around the 60th minute mark and we were all disappointed that it wasn't more. Ox started and went off injured. Lallana came on and it was him that got the goal (!?)

Also, Trevor McDonald developed elephantiasis.
This all sounds plausible apart from the Lallana bit.

I really don't think I can handle getting beat by Spurs.

It wouldn't bother me if it was a Monaco or Porto type underdog, but Spurs, we will never hear the end of it.

I couldn't handle this team not winning. It wouldn't matter who did it. Then again, I live in a place where no one really cares.

This team, and klopp, really deserve something.
Yeah, that's exactly where I'm at. This IS a championship winning side, & that sounds niave, bitter & pathetic, but it actually is. Watching them play the way they have all season, to not get anything at all at the end would be so hard to take.

FWIW I think they feel like that too, & that will to win at all costs will keep them fighting even if things don't go quite to plan in Madrid to start with.

[article]
The all-English Champions League final between Tottenham and Liverpool is being broadcast for free by BT Sport on YouTube.

The streaming site is set to post up massive viewing figures after sources at BT Sport confirmed it would stand by its commitment to broadcast the showpiece match for free.
[/article]

It'd be nice if they did it in 4k, not enough footy being broadcast in 4k, & given the amount of venues using huge screens it would be ideal.

It'd be nice if they did it in 4k, not enough footy being broadcast in 4k, & given the amount of venues using huge screens it would be ideal.

It was in 4K last year.

Yesterday’s FA Cup game was in 4K on iPlayer but with a 2 minute delay. No way you could have that at a venue. People with love alerts would be celebrating way before the action is shown.

It was in 4K last year.

Yesterday’s FA Cup game was in 4K on iPlayer but with a 2 minute delay. No way you could have that at a venue. People with love alerts would be celebrating way before the action is shown.
Ah yeah, forgot about the lag. It's unavoidable too currently. The BBC reckon they've got a way to reduce it to almost nothing, but as standard HD streams are about a minute behind live I'm not sure that I believe them tbh. The HLG system they made (that's been adopted worldwide btw, still haven't found out whether they're making bank from that, if not they've missed a trick as it'd help fund them for the next decade) is a lot more effective & streamlined but I can't see it reducing it as much as they claim.

Long term that may actually lead to some interesting issues, as betting apps etc won't agree to any delay of their updates for obv reasons, but at some point most if not all broadcasts will be 4k & therefore delayed.

This is veering well into geek forum territory though, so probably best leave it.

Anyway, I’ll watch it in 4K again and hope I have more success than last year. I’ve got a new ISP so hopefully it’ll be sound.

It’s royalty free. Stupid BBC.
Fucking dicks. Its been adopted by almost every broadcaster. Now admittedly that's partly cos it's free, but even a tiny royalty would have meant it undercut everyone else & would have generated massive amounts long term.

That's so short sighted it's untrue.

Liverpool will be allowed to name TWELVE substitutes for the Champions League final against Tottenham Hotspur next month.

UEFA have confirmed the increase from seven substitutes will apply to both the showdown in Madrid on June 1 and the Europa League final between Arsenal and Chelsea in Baku three days earlier.

The governing body introduced the change for this season's UEFA Super Cup clash between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, with clubs also able to bring on a fourth substitute during extra time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

No heartache for any of the squad lads. That should raise morale in the squad even further.

I actually thought that was in place from the quarters onwards. Tbf UEFA are very inconsistent in their use of finals.

Liverpool will be allowed to name TWELVE substitutes for the Champions League final against Tottenham Hotspur next month.

UEFA have confirmed the increase from seven substitutes will apply to both the showdown in Madrid on June 1 and the Europa League final between Arsenal and Chelsea in Baku three days earlier.

The governing body introduced the change for this season's UEFA Super Cup clash between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, with clubs also able to bring on a fourth substitute during extra time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

No heartache for any of the squad lads. That should raise morale in the squad even further.
The real reason there are fewer fan tickets.

Woland - get yourself on the bench, it might be easier than picking up a believable blag ticket

The real reason there are fewer fan tickets.

Woland - get yourself on the bench, it might be easier than picking up a believable blag ticket
Haha !

Mods : we need the full range of emoticons (such as those on FB) not just a Like button !

Examples.

Like emoticon
LoL emoticon
Kiss emoticon
Angry emoticon
Fuck Off emoticon
Cunt emoticon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom