• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Manchester United 17th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold to start Shaq, but it's that spark we've dramatically been missing recently hopefully him and thiago can spur us on to a consolation goal

Bold to start Shaq, but it's that spark we've dramatically been missing recently hopefully him and thiago can spur us on to a consolation goal

One of the few times I’ve seen Klopp veer away from tried and tested in CM.

Poor the Milner and Jones must be gutted but I think it’s a very bold move and hopefully one that pays off.

Are we about to see heavy metal football for one night only?

it might just be the best form of defence against Utd. All out attack.

I'm equally concerned and excited. Yes we're vulnerable, but if we click then we could batter them with this side. Keeping the ball will be essential, so Shaqiri needs to adapt and not play like its the last five minutes.

Let's go.

I'm equally concerned and excited. Yes we're vulnerable, but if we click then we could batter them with this side. Keeping the ball will be essential, so Shaqiri needs to adapt and not play like its the last five minutes.

Let's go.
I’m happy for him to play like it’s the last 20 like 2 years ago and bag a couple or likes it’s the derby and make a few sneaky late runs into the box.

I just hope it is 4231, so that Thiago and Gini sit to protect the make-shift central defense.
Trent can also do with some help defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom