• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Man Utd Match Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Starting this early for obvious reasons..

b0c29883c54ce73c2ae01bb3dbf0dcc8.jpg

Attacking lineup that, some one confirm the formation?

I'm guessing 4 2 1 2 1 or 4 2 3 1, not necessarily 4 3 3

Last edited:
Christ, they're talking about Sturridge on MNF as if he's Balotelli, sure he's no Firmino, but in more recent games I've been very encouraged by his pressing.

Would have played ming for this one. And without lallana and winjaldum I can see a 2-2.

Jose will sit tight and compact while we push then hit us when we run out of puff

Let's hope Karius has got his shit together with the defense from setpieces, because this is going to be a massive test. Lallana is a big loss, hopefully Can will get straight into the game because it's a big game to be throwing him back into if he's not match fit.

Good to see a few options from the bench anyway with Origi, Grujic and Lallana, should things go awry.

Mourinho "The best way to defend when Liverpool have the ball is with eleven men behind the ball"

He's brought the bus then.

The bus, long balls and crosses. Gonna have a heart attack every time the ball is hit into our box

I'm calling Valencia at right back as a weak link for them. Firmino will have a field day against him, possible red card..

Everything for me leans slightly towards them. A new keeper for us who looks as dodgy as the last against a team of hoofball giants, our players running their mouths off, everyone making us favourites, Utd keeping their mouths shut, De Gea, Pogba is due a worldy, a couple of players out for us, Mourinho bringing the bus... There's probably more.

I'm worried, though,

I'm calling Valencia at right back as a weak link for them. Firmino will have a field day against him, possible red card..

Interesting. I'm more worried about him at the end of the park. He's fast, strong and puts in a good cross. Given who they have waiting for them... hmm.

I called 2-1 but after seeing their team and ours it's now 3-1 or 4-2. We're going to hand Mou his arse.

Everything for me leans slightly towards them. A new keeper for us who looks as dodgy as the last against a team of hoofball giants, our players running their mouths off, everyone making us favourites, Utd keeping their mouths shut, De Gea, Pogba is due a worldy, a couple of players out for us, Mourinho bringing the bus... There's probably more.

I'm worried, though,

Yeh, I'm getting less and less confident with every moment, Valencia and Young crossing the ball to Ibrahimović, Felliani and Pogba is bound to cause us massive problems, this is a massive game for Matip who's really our only decent defender in the air. It's also been really quiet about how Klopp will deal with Mourinho's United, he's a clever manager, I really hope he has a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom