• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but I somehow wish we were still in one of the cups.
That CL exit still haunts me. I can't fucking stand Adrian. I have this eerie feeling that City will do a cup treble.

Outrageously good response after the Everton display.

Now that we definitely are winning it I want to break the 100 pt record

Hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but I somehow wish we were still in one of the cups.
That CL exit still haunts me. I can't fucking stand Adrian. I have this eerie feeling that City will do a cup treble.

Don't think the CL will finish this year.

Another one against Chelsea..

and another

and the Studge

Looks like Fabinho's goal was from from further away than any of those. Probably our longest-range goal since Salah's chip over Ederson and if we discount that, then we might have to go back to days of Gerrard, actually...
fabs.png

Looks like Fabinho's goal was from from further away than any of those. Probably our longest-range goal since Salah's chip over Ederson and if we discount that, then we might have to go back to days of Gerrard, actually...
fabs.png

He ain’t no Alonso.

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom