• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Spurs (4:30pm - 31st March)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Huge game and over a week away but one of the two games remaining that could realistically end our challenge.

We simply have to find a way to win this game by any means necessary.

Will be interesting to see if Klopp takes s risk or goes with tried and tested.

Can anyone see a divience from

Becker
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robbo
Gini
Fabs
Milner
Firmino
Salah
Mane

If TAA is crocked then Milner at RB and Henderson in midfield I would assume.

Too early to risk Lovren, Gomez and Shaq and Keita are nowhere near the team at the moment.

Lallana with no international games could try and force his way in after a great game last time out at Anfield.

Our toughtest remaining fixture. I fear another draw, which would obviously mean we'd simply have to win our last 6, and also need City to drop points in two games. Not impossible by any means, but both scenarios feel like a big ask.

Our back 4 and front 3 picks itself. I'd go Fabinho, Gini, Lallana in midfield.

We'll do them. We're better than them. And we're not dropping any more points in the run in...

If we win all the remaining games, I feel the title will be ours. If we drop any more points, it's over. So there is no choice – we have to beat Spurs, whatever it takes.

Will we see Ox on the bench for this?

Our toughtest remaining fixture. I fear another draw, which would obviously mean we'd simply have to win our last 6, and also need City to drop points in two games. Not impossible by any means, but both scenarios feel like a big ask.

Our back 4 and front 3 picks itself. I'd go Fabinho, Gini, Lallana in midfield.

I think the Chelsea game is tougher. We were lucky to get a point away. They beat us in the cup at Anfield and we generally struggle against them.

But this is easily the next hardest. Win it and the believe will start to rise again.

I think Oxlade-Chamberlain will get on the bench providing he has had a behind closed doors game. 40ish minutes against Derby U23s won’t be enough.

Spurs are under pressure for 4th hence they'll choke. We're proving otherwise.

4-0

Draw at best. And even that is a long shot.

After the draw comes, and we fall three points behind, then those posters who were bitching about goal difference not mattering a couple of weeks ago, blah blah blah, just win our games blah blah blah, stop whining about goal difference, wah wah wah, hopefully they will at least realise how fucking stupid they were.

I honestly think the Spurs and Chelsea games are less worrying than playing the league's lower hanging fruit.

Reactions: jan
We have a better attack than them and a better defence.

It's at Anfield. Spurs don't normally do well away against the top six.

We're the favourites but Spurs are a good side.

Unfortunate for us that it’s their first game at the new stadium.

Pochettino has blamed attitudes but they will be very motivated for this.

Heh fair enough. I misread something on the BBC and went straight here....I’m not a morning person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom