• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v RB Salzburg Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was like anal sex.

Proper great at the start and got a bit messy afterwards. In the end best not talk about it and move on.

71583066_10156445304392826_169972879767633920_n.jpg

Locker room pep talk:

Must be especially hilarious for you german speakers...

I absolutely loved that moment last night, despite the game which was exciting, this was the best moment, the two of them part of the wing backs union there and what a fucking goal. That my friends was one of those Pele/Bobby moments except both are happy because neither have lost.

Reminded me of Cafu & Carlos

The two we have don't provide heart attack material like Cafu and Carlos did to those of us who use to love watching Brazil of the past. Both were great going forward but I thought both could be very careless in defence. I like to think and their is at least 2 seasons evidence that both buckle down and get defensive when ordered to do so or the need arises. Not much on display last night but hey we won so who gives a fuck.

Glad to hear that.

I've actually been worried we might be the first team to offer massive behind the scenes coverage, as a lot of us sports teams do so now & obv our owners have loads of stakes in US media/TV concerns.

I get why he doesn’t want to and it is a distraction, however as a fan I’d love to see the inner workings of our club.

I get why he doesn’t want to and it is a distraction, however as a fan I’d love to see the inner workings of our club.
I don't think you would though, not in a real sense (beyond the players go here before a game & the manager does his talk at this point etc), cos a few journos have come out & said city players have told them off the record that the season they did the documentary helped them in some ways cos they didn't argue or overeact, as none of them behaved the way they usually did, & that Pep didn't flip out as much he normally did.

Reactions: Ijg
I don't think you would though, not in a real sense (beyond the players go here before a game & the manager does his talk at this point etc), cos a few journos have come out & said city players have told them off the record that the season they did the documentary helped them in some ways cos they didn't argue or overeact, as none of them behaved the way they usually did, & that Pep didn't flip out as much he normally did.

So we should do it so?

So we should do it so?
I think that's a reason not to do it. Can you imagine? This side is all about passion, spontaneity, togetherness, & Klopp protects that vehemently, I think exposing it diminishes it, as well as the effect it would have in nullifying it.

I think that's a reason not to do it. Can you imagine? This side is all about passion, spontaneity, togetherness, & Klopp protects that vehemently, I think exposing it diminishes it, as well as the effect it would have in nullifying it.

Agreed. Maybe it wouldn’t have the same effect if the cameras were subtle like imbedded in the walls or something so the players and coaches almost forget they are there

We all do, but to be honest - some things are just best left hidden and away from public view. I remember the Man City clip where Pep confesses about our front 3 and how worried he is about them. I don't want to know Klopp's biggest worries about our opposition - I like to think he fears no one and no opposition, prefer not to see any of that stuff, rather the individuals come out and talk about those moments after they hang up their boots or the manager retires etc..

Agreed with you lot, if it did happen it would be some heavily edited shit version and would ruin some of the secrets we have.

Actually that talk inspired that team to make that comeback in the 2nd half, I just wonder if he is the type of manager that some of our big clubs would take a risk on if things don't work out with their current managers ? Plays attacking football, likes the Klopp style of footy, and knows English plus CL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom