• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Norwich - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich have had 7 shots and we have had 6 this half

It's been a funny game, based on that half they'll be ok this season....they have some nippy players up top and they've got their 2 main CB's and their
main DM to come back.

Funny first half.

We haven’t been great but Norwich have been too open in their approach.

Could easily have conceded one or two and that weakness between TAA and our right sided CB got exposed again.

Disaster that Becker looks like he’s done his calf.

Otherwise a very comfortable start.

Great to see 3 different scores and especially Salah and Origi among them.

Best for us Henderson, TAA, Origi and VVD

Hopefully give some subs a run out now.

Norwich spent 1.6 million this summer. Crazy, they are guaranteed 300 million in tv money, even if they go down. What’s delia playing at

Hopefully not to bad for Alisson. Lets hope its cramp or just a slight strain.
We need him back quickly.

Weird first half that. We were effective and good going forward, but looked sloppy and rusty defensivly

Well, that was not too bad...

Fair play to Norwich, they were outplaying us for large periods of the half. But the quality made the scoreline what it was. Our 4th goal was a thing of beauty from the moment the ball was won in midfield until Trent's self-guided missile on Origi's head.

Looking sloppy at the back, Trent has grown in stature as the game's gone on but we're still looking way too vulnerable defensively.

Not been playing great, but 4-0 up at half time...I suppose it'll have to do...:p

If you play a high line against us you get punished, especially if you don't take your chances.

Alisson being out for any length of time is a nightmare start.

Just gotta hope it's not too serious.

I suspect Mane won't be used this game.

Like to see Ox and Shaqiri with more minutes under their belt

Owen reckons Alisson's done his Achilles tendon. Awful news if that's the case.
I can guarantee you don't walk around the pitch when you've done your AT ! I did mine playing rugby. He seemed to be clutching his thigh, never once did he touch his achilles.

Owen reckons Alisson's done his Achilles tendon. Awful news if that's the case.

He appaz said either torn calf or achilles as he looked behind him when he got injured.

Its not based on anything other than his opinion.

I can guarantee you don't walk around the pitch when he's done his AT ! I did mine playing rugby. He seemed to be clutching his thigh, never once did he touch his achilles.

Correct. I've done mine once. Not a single step possible anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom