• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Norwich - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think some of you are too critical of Origi. People are saying he doesn't look good on the left, sometimes makes wrong choices and loses the ball too much – which are exactly the things we've all been saying about Mane in his first couple of seasons, particularly after he got switched to the left to accommodate Salah. It's only fairly recently that Mane has matured into this well-rounded attacker who can switch between getting on the end of chances and supporting teammates so smoothly. Origi clearly still has a lot to learn, but in the meanwhile I'm OK with him not looking completely slick and polished, as long as he produces goals and stretches defenses. A goal and assist in his first game of the season is a brilliant start by any standard.

By the way, I'd mute Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher for the first 10 matches of the season. The hyperbole from those two is suffocating.
Yeah, he got a goal, his play caused the first goal, and I thought he generally looked switched on and dangerous. I thought it was a very encouraging performance.

He gave the ball away a lot in transition which is exhausting given how we play. On the ball he looked good.

I went Henderson then Bobby. Thought Henderson performed well throughout the whole game even when we dropped off in the 2nd half.

Yeah mate, twice a week. Gonna carry on as long as I can, will miss it when I can’t play anymore!

Enjoy it, mate! I had to stop last year, my ankles and my back don't play along anymore. It's pure shite, my mates still play once a week. I went to the ground once for a couple if bevvies after their session but it hurts like fuck if you watch them and can't get play yourself.

[article]
Trent Alexander-Arnold is showing signs of becoming a generational player at right-back. It is no secret that the Liverpool man is a creative force but his statistical absurdity has continued into the new campaign.

He provided an assist on Friday night against Norwich and in the process became the first Premier League player in four years to do so in five consecutive games.

The 20-year-old is also one of just eight players to post that sort of run in the history of the division. From right-back. There's a fear of what Liverpool will be without any of their forward line. Alexander-Arnold is just as important.
[/article]

67840222_10158157266337573_8660396824730796032_n.jpg

There is a thing called a mute button on a remote
If you turn your minidish to face 19e (or buy a motorised dish) you'll find their broadcasts have the option for crowd noise. Best option of all imo, pisses me off no end that sky don't offer it, they offer almost every other gimmick, but not being able to turn off the prattling commentary.

If you turn your minidish to face 19e (or buy a motorised dish) you'll find their broadcasts have the option for crowd noise. Best option of all imo, pisses me off no end that sky don't offer it, they offer almost every other gimmick, but not being able to turn off the prattling commentary.

They used to offer that early on when the Premier league came into being and Football was invented. I'm sure they did or am I mis-remembering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom