• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Napoli - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be good with a midfielder who can either run past a man and shoot, or who can find space between the lines.

Considering we’ve already used a sub I doubt we will make another change before 70. It looks like we got a rocket up the arse on 40 minutes and went up a couple of gears. We just need to come out the same.

The ref isn't giving us anything and to be honest I don't see a reason why he should.

You really are trying far too hard with these pointless posts. It's like watching a demon keep performing a self-exorcism.

The ref isn't giving us anything and to be honest I don't see a reason why he should. We've had chances and haven't scored.
We just need to keep going. This is a "by the book ref". Every little push, pull or whatever is getting penalised and Napoli are just benefitting from it.
He did give Klopp a card.

Which is more than @tombrown is doing for me :(

If he doesn’t take Gomez off we are gonna concede again. Fuck going to Salzburg needing a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom