• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Midtjylland - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorrys guys, I was sure I specificed the front 3 being rested from the squad.....hey ho nevermind.

Pretty shit game in the end though.

How good was it to hear from Lallana in the BT studio's, always great to hear his sexy southern voice.

Fuck me Frogfish, it's not a fucking domestic cup game. WTF

If front 3 are all rested I will personally give everyone here £1000 cash.

Can't control Covid mate, sorry.

It's cancelled Christmas where I'm from.

Street cred out of the window. No pressies for my children now.

Maybe those that 'liked' your post should chip in : Brizzle, Spencer, ILD, Gerry_A_Trick, Stevesquash & Dreambeliever?

Shaq was barely involved in the 1st half, but improved as opponents tired and gave him more space in the 2nd. Trent MOM for me. Gomez also has been very good, as has been Wijnaldum since coming on.

Don't think it had to do with the opponents trying. It had more to do with Shaqiri and Jota try to do the same role in the same area of the pitch...
Klopp drives me carzy at times. Minamino can not play well in a frontman area.

He is more or a creative play that needs players a head of him to pick out...

Last night we had both Him and Shaqiri often via for the same job and position, and when Shaqiri went with right he and Jota via for the same job. Add to that Origi
lack of real effort and token runs...

For me. Klopp needs to be a big more ruthless when it comes to players and thier worth to the club, and get rid of the "deadwood"

Buy a new CB, and give more game time to R.Williams
I wonder if replacing Henderson had more to do with protecting him so that he could filling in at CB
Gomez was caught too often out of position and ball watching, plus his injury record

We have Jota now so sell Origi...We have Minamino (I feel that we have not seen the best of him yet) so sell Shaqiri... Curtis Jones can play on the left of midfield

Sorrys guys, I was sure I specificed the front 3 being rested from the squad.....hey ho nevermind.

Pretty shit game in the end though.

K5vtLf.gif

Street cred out of the window. No pressies for my children now.

Maybe those that 'liked' your post should chip in : Brizzle, Spencer, ILD, Gerry_A_Trick, Stevesquash & Wet WetDreambeliever?
What I'm not allowed to like the prospect of binomial giving us all a grand??

How good was it to hear from Lallana in the BT studio's, always great to hear his sexy southern voice.

A few times the host was lightheartedly trying to get him to provide some insights to LFC but he just gave a straight faced and safe reply.

Nice to see him, but he's just as boring as when he was doing LFC interviews as a player.

Minamino is too lightweight.

Either sell him or force him to eat bowl after bowl of udon noodles.

He needs to learn how to use his body like other lightweight players in the league....not everyone is 6ft+ and 90kgs.

Get your body between man and ball....draw in any oncoming foul, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom