Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by FoxForceFive, Nov 10, 2019.
We got the points, now let's brick their bus.
It’s ok lads - this was never in doubt after my alarm went off at 3.25am and I sprung into action.
We got the rub of the green a bit with the decision, but we dominated them like a title winner would, we didn't need total possession, just the ability to make what moments we had count. I thought we lost our way a bit once Henderson went off, simply because he was shoring up that right hand side and helping Trent, as well as tucking inside to pack out the midfield. After he went off they cut through us too easily. To then put Milner on for him and throw him on the left where we weren't really struggling, was daft. But hey ho, that's just a minor detail. We were fucking boss. Gini and Fabinho bossed it and Trent once again was majestic going forward.
Let's be real though we could have lost 6-2.
Even so, fucking huge performance. Mentality giants out once again
I just knew it.
Yeah, i backed the Sumo 4-0 horse. Shudda known better.
A fully deserved win and Pep is relegated to the status of a whining, self-pitying prick. Brilliant!
12 games in, 8 points lead and we have beaten Spurs, Chelsea, Leicester and Citeh along the way.
Great result, great performance but we weren't great - odd saying that eh?
Let's be honest - this City team is fucking incredible and they were at us from the 1st minute and yet, we were just too clincal.
This team is about oen thing ... and one thing alone ... winning the game. Mentality fucking giants.
- Salah: Noticed how much more eager he was to pass, and that caused them problems.
- Lovren: Big big game.
- Fabinho: Yup, you're gonna be a legend at this club.
- Gomez: Ha ha, loved his little confrontation with with Sterling ... LOVE IT ... Pity he didn't just break the little wankstain in half. Hate that little cunt. The fucker is 'great' but I would rather have our wingers than him every fucking day of the week (Salah/Mane).
- Gini - impressive performance. So so good.
- Last but least ... Mane ... Why didn't he do the Suarez / Moyes celebration ... gutted.
- Last but not least ... Pep Guardiola ... Yes, you were a cunt before today, you're still a cunt today and you'll always be a cunt. Go enjoy the oil money you twat and fuck off.
He was actually attacked outside Anfield.
Strange you don't know that, what with you being a proper fan, and all that.
or won 8-6
Gonna need to see the video from Pep's post match presser. Need something to wank to.
Because I don't follow the life of what happened to 1 fan lol? Do me a favour
Do you want someone to explain Brexit to you? You know, just in case you've missed it in the news?
Do you live under a rock? Cox attack and recovery has been all over the team and media since it happened.
Mourinho just telling Sky to STFU already about the pen. Nice.
I wouldn't want it explained to me even if I didn't know about it, I leave that to the politicians in office to decide the outcome....but I guess they even struggle to explain it.
Why is Pep such an awful fucking dick sucker
Stop sucking so much dick and maybe you'll be a bit less bitter?