• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macca is one of the only people on here who isn't too lazy to actually produce content. I certainly can't be arsed. He is capable of having a massive chip on his shoulder, as you'll know if you've had the pleasure of a PM. He just loathes Modo, and is righteously disgusted he wasn't banned and can't let it go.

He hates me more. :D

I'm going to post one last thing on this topic and leave it at that, Macca didn't just lash out at modo, he also had a go at Dreamy for no reason.

I know Dreamy can annoy people at times but he gets far more than his fair share of abuse and he never insults anyone.

Look, you lot made me underline, italicise and bold the word far. How dare you.

Sad thing is I love his insightful posts. His personal attacks out of nowhere are just weird. It feels like once you disagree with him once that’s it your a cunt for life.

I get my fair share but I’m well aware of the ego system around here and some of what I post leaves me wide open but I can’t be fucked rechecking shit before I post so I take the abuse in the chin. I’m lucky enough to either be self assured enough or stupid enough to never let any of it effect me. And fuck knows we have enough people on here dealing with mental illness already.

*the obvious tired joke about my mental capacity ;)

Are we supposed to start a post-match thread or shall I just bung my Yuletide Ratings in here?

please advise, while I compile some Xmas jokes
I was a bit miffed you didn't post them this morning before I went back to bed. I mean I'm in Japan and you are still hours ahead! You should have had them done by your lunch time! Pull your finger out lad, or I'll have to start doing them again and I know how much you hate that.

I was a bit miffed you didn't post them this morning before I went back to bed. I mean I'm in Japan and you are still hours ahead! You should have had them done by your lunch time! Pull your finger out lad, or I'll have to start doing them again and I know how much you hate that.

Not at all, the more ratings the better.

Ya because we should just all ignore Cuntish personal attacks. It’s sad as he’s obviously had a mental breakdown of some sort and 100% has a mental condition now. As stated his inside info has been superb and his old old stuff was funny. None of that remains anymore. Fuck be the Bellamy diaries were 12 years ago.

Everyone is all cool about personal attacks until they are in the firing line.

Personally I couldn’t care less but don’t dish it out if you are not willing to get it back.

By posting shit about mental breakdowns you are making even more of a personal attack... You are reaching Mark vs Modo biting territory at the mo.

Everton supporter and professional referee agrees with no penalty decision. Comments from 6-minute mark

We really did get away with a few decisions yesterday...

TAA could have gotten a straight red card twice in the first half, Robbo knew exactly what he was doing when he landed on the back of Davis' head, and Virgil did clip that striker before he scuffed that shot.

Mostly, the "LFC get ALL the calls" shit, is just that... But yesterday, and the city match, the nay-sayers have a point.

Oh, and fuck them. :)

By posting shit about mental breakdowns you are making even more of a personal attack... You are reaching Mark vs Modo biting territory at the mo.

Hardly. We rarely engage. Get to fuck if what I posted is more of a personal attack.
Whatever the fuck is up with him or anyone else you are responsible for your own behaviour and I almost never call anyone out. I just respond.

Anyway I’ll leave it there and stick to bagging Naby

We really did get away with a few decisions yesterday...

TAA could have gotten a straight red card twice in the first half, Robbo knew exactly what he was doing when he landed on the back of Davis' head, and Virgil did clip that striker before he scuffed that shot.

Mostly, the "LFC get ALL the calls" shit, is just that... But yesterday, and the city match, the nay-sayers have a point.

Oh, and fuck them. :)

What? Have you seen the tackles in the derbies which has not given a red.

What? Have you seen the tackles in the derbies which has not given a red.

I have, mate. None of which makes any of the above wrong...

If either of TAA's tackles happened TO him, rather than BY him, we'd be screaming that they weren't straight reds.

I have, mate. None of which makes any of the above wrong...

If either of TAA's tackles happened TO him, rather than BY him, we'd be screaming that they weren't straight reds.

There is to much dreaming in general. And with Atkinson as VAR i guess he would have a red if deserved one.

There is to much dreaming in general. And with Atkinson as VAR i guess he would have a red if deserved one.

Dreaming? What?!?

Yes, because the VAR official has never ignored the reality of the situation to simply back up the call / non-call made by his mate on the pitch this season, right?

Dreaming? What?!?

Yes, because the VAR official has never ignored the reality of the situation to simply back up the call / non-call made by his mate on the pitch this season, right?
Sorry. Screaming was what I typed.Fuck this autocorrect.

I don’t know VAR in general but Atkinson has been stupide both on the pitch and in the VAR room. Maybe he has been told to hide his hate against us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom