• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Brighton - Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't one of Mane, Salah or Bobby score a goal in 18 successive league games up until yesterday?

Wouldn't it be worse if we didn't score from set pieces when one of our attackers, who happen to all be amongst the very best in the world, don't manage a goal?

You took stick for that post because you said you were a bit disappointed. When we were 2 nil up. And top of the league. And still unbeaten. And champions of Europe.
And how many of those goals from the front three has come front set pieces?
We have to re-learn how to start scoring from open play again is all I am saying

We score when we need to, people seem to forget goals change games, we save our best football for when we need to score. It's happened time and again this season.
It's all very Bob Paisley.

I think I'm annoyed by a lot of comments on here lately because most of you have been banging on for over a decade about how "it doesn't matter how we win".

I'm going to try to ignore them from now on and just get one with loving every moment of this period we're in.

I get ya. Imagine how disappointing it would be if we won the league having only scored from set pieces from here on out.

Donavanreid got banned from the previous forum he was in because of this type of unbearable, ridiculous, nonstop bullshit.

Hi All,

I just don't get it anymore, we have been winning games - by very small margins - it is crazy and scary, now I know some of you have said that is what title winning teams do - but week after week ? - give me a fucking break, - it goes as far as the Leicester/Spurs game, where we play stutter and stutter and then eventually win. I don't remember previous title winning teams becoming champions by playing as crap as we have of late. Let's be honest - we have moments of like 10-15 minutes of dominance followed by "something" which amounts to some kind of win. We keep conceding goals - no clean sheets this season to even talk of.

Right now with no Fabinho in our team - I worry when we come up against genuine quality - if we can win those midfield battles, his tall presence alone gave us good control of games, going into the December period - I have no idea what to expect but right now, Salah does not even look half the player he was last season let alone the season before, and what the fuck was Alisson thinking when we did that to get sent off.

It's fucking mental and my biggest fear is that if we throw away this lead we have - and don't end up with a title - they will talk about the ultimate bottle job in history since Keegan's Newcastle. Personally I don't give a shit if we play like the way we are and win games, but at some point our luck will run out.

MORON

Or, we could finally start playing to our full potential and really start blowing teams away.

I get ya. Imagine how disappointing it would be if we won the league having only scored from set pieces from here on out.
It is easy to make light of the concerns I have when we are winning games and are still 11 points clear but as I stated before, Last season the chance to go 10 points clear, and scoring readily from open play City, a team that have lost five games while we had been unbeaten and supporters where saying that we could not be caught soon shut up when it became apparent we would not win and instead had to find solace in the fact we had gone up beaten since the lost to City...

So Image how you would feel if those set pieces dried up and we stopped winning as many games without them

It is easy to make light of the concerns I have when we are winning games and are still 11 points clear but as I stated before, Last season the chance to go 10 points clear, and scoring readily from open play City, a team that have lost five games while we had been unbeaten and supporters where saying that we could not be caught soon shut up when it became apparent we would not win and instead had to find solace in the fact we had gone up beaten since the lost to City...

So Image how you would feel if those set pieces dried up and we stopped winning as many games without them

If we did go ten points clear, we'd have won the league.

We are currently eleven points clear (of City).

Donavanreid got banned from the previous forum he was in because of this type of unbearable, ridiculous, nonstop bullshit.
There reason I was banned, and feel free to ask the mods if the will talk the truth was two fold,

A) stating that it was ridicules that one Mod had said because a player had not played in the CL he was not good enough to sign, he replied that "he was feed up with me twisting his words",so I copied what he had wrote and pasted it and when I replied "I am scared what are you going to do...Lol" I was banned without warning for 30 days stating that it was for "Poor posting"...

B) another poster, called Ribapuru was constantly and mercilessly hound/trolled pick on and abused by certain posters who disagreed with his posts and has I stated at the time attacked him personally and not his post. And when it became too much for him and he started complaining to the mods, what was their response...?? Either to ignore him or in one or to cases to join in the abuse...

I receive a Life time ban for because the day they lifted my 30 day ban The very first post I made was to ask the Mods to point out where my posting was poor, or I had insulted or abused anyone despite being insulted or abused myself, and asked them to justify them not enforcing the rules and protecting Ribapuru from all that abuse and bullying, the rules laid down by the forum, and told them that the 30 day ban would not make me change what i post and sticking up for others against bullies, especially those how should be sticking up for them and if they did not like it they could ban me...

The reason for they Life Time ban was for kicking off again, prior to that I was only ever put on the watch list once in three years plus, and that was for stating my colour (True)

If we did go ten points clear, we'd have won the league.

We are currently eleven points clear (of City).
The point I am making is that at the time people where saying that it is not a problem drawing so many games, until it became one.. So is it, or will it become a problem not scoring so much from open play as we did last season...? That's all I am asking

There reason I was banned, and feel free to ask the mods if the will talk the truth was two fold,

A) stating that it was ridicules that one Mod had said because a player had not played in the CL he was not good enough to sign, he replied that "he was feed up with me twisting his words",so I copied what he had wrote and pasted it and when I replied "I am scared what are you going to do...Lol" I was banned without warning for 30 days stating that it was for "Poor posting"...

B) another poster, called Ribapuru was constantly and mercilessly hound/trolled pick on and abused by certain posters who disagreed with his posts and has I stated at the time attacked him personally and not his post. And when it became too much for him and he started complaining to the mods, what was their response...?? Either to ignore him or in one or to cases to join in the abuse...

I receive a Life time ban for because the day they lifted my 30 day ban The very first post I made was to ask the Mods to point out where my posting was poor, or I had insulted or abused anyone despite being insulted or abused myself, and asked them to justify them not enforcing the rules and protecting Ribapuru from all that abuse and bullying, the rules laid down by the forum, and told them that the 30 day ban would not make me change what i post and sticking up for others against bullies, especially those how should be sticking up for them and if they did not like it they could ban me...

The reason for they Life Time ban was for kicking off again, prior to that I was only ever put on the watch list once in three years plus, and that was for stating my colour (True)

Life-time ban from a footieforum? That is impressive...

So instead of taking a 30 days ban as a signal for reflecting on your behaviour and maybe cool down you used it to fire yourself up so heated that you got a life-time ban. What if you spent that anger and energy on something useful?

So instead of taking a 30 days ban as a signal for reflecting on your behaviour and maybe cool down you used it to fire yourself up so heated that you got a life-time ban. What if you spent that anger and energy on something useful?
Just don't like seeing others bullied,or just for having a different opinion... Is that not what Forums are for, to share opinions...? You don't have to like them, or even agree, or response to them... I disagreed with may a thing that Ribapuru (Rib') said but I did not feel threaten by them or felt I had to responded to them...

Back to the topic

Last edited:

Its always someone else's fault ...

Just don't like seeing others bullied,or just for have a different opinion... Is that not what Forums are for, to share opinions...? You don'y have to like them, or even agree, or response to them... I disagreed with may a thing that Ribapuru (Rib') said but I did not feel threaten by them or felt I had to responded to them...

Back to the topic

Welcome then to this great site, it was formed by a rebel group from another LFC group, Due to the way we were created - as @FoxForceFive has pointed out - we are a hated group - there is no going back now to the other forums for you. You are a marked man, but don't worry you are in good hands.

I'd never even heard of it, they've got thousands of members, but they edit out the word fuck with stars. Fuck me.

What type of forum is it that doesn't let you swear FFS?!

I meant to complain about the amount of bad language on here when I joined :mad:
But fuckit I couldn`t be arsed and didn`t want to come across as some kind of cunt.

I am aware I have failed in the last part :(

Getting banned from posting on a football forum generally leads to more useful ways of spending time.

Also, I got a lifetime from rawk. Don't knock it till you try it.

Getting banned from posting on a football forum generally leads to more useful ways of spending time.

Also, I got a lifetime from rawk. Don't knock it till you try it.
Cool, I only got a warning for "negative posting". Haha

Not a bad weekend of football results wise,apart from the Leicestershire v The Ev game,could have done with a draw but at least we go further ahead of our main concerns,onwards and upwards :)

I was torn about the Leicester result, would have been nice to see them drop points but funny that Everton lose in injury time.
Leicester will drop points in the future regardless, and both Chelsea and City did so all in all a good weekend.

I was torn about the Leicester result, would have been nice to see them drop points but funny that Everton lose in injury time.
Leicester will drop points in the future regardless, and both Chelsea and City did so all in all a good weekend.
They have us,Chelski,Man Utd and Arsenal in their next 4 games,they could be bottom by Xmas if results go the right way,what a prezzie that would be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom