• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Bayern Munich pre match chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care more about winning the league, but I care more about this game, which doesn't make much sense.

VAR is in the house tonight!
Need a refresher: VAR will be used in order to support the referee when making decisions concerning four match-changing situations:
  • Goals
  • Incidents in the penalty area
  • Red cards
  • Mistaken identity
The VAR will inform the referee when there is evidence of a clear and obvious mistake in one of these match-changing situations. The referee can then use the review area next to the pitch to take a final decision.
The on-field review process will be communicated within the stadium using either the stadium screens or the public announcement system.

This Bayern team has a lot of attacking players, Javi Martinez is the only one in the front 6 who has a defensive mindset. If we win the midfield battle, we can overrun them. Even so, they’ll always be dangerous on the counter.

This Bayern team has a lot of attacking players, Javi Martinez is the only one in the front 6 who has a defensive mindset. If we win the midfield battle, we can overrun them. Even so, they’ll always be dangerous on the counter.

They have no pace at the back, I cannot see them playing a high line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom