• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal - Match Thread - Carobao Cup Fourth Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi looked like he didn't give a fuck.

He as looked that way since before the restart...He is a pale shadow of the player he once was.
He looks to no longer have the drive and intensity in his play. runs at player and has no belief he is going to go pass them.
He lacks the belief in his own skill and ability

Well, he's not alone.
He reminds me a bit of what happened with Torres...

Form when down the drain when playing for us at the end, moved to Chelsea, same lack of form there. It was like he fell out of love with football.
Had to go back to Alt Madrid to re-discovehis love of the game...

Origi for me is done at Liverpool We need to move him on asap

He reminds me a bit of what happened with Torres...

Form when down the drain when playing for us at the end, moved to Chelsea, same lack of form there. It was like he fell out of love with football.
Had to go back to Alt Madrid to re-discovehis love of the game...

Origi for me is done at Liverpool We need to move him on asap
Absolutely. I always think of Torres when I think of Origi.

Absolutely. I always think of Torres when I think of Origi.
Oh Dear!
The comparison I was making was to do with how both their forms had drop, the lack it not picking back up,How Origi just like Torres seem to be going through the actions and how Torres, (and I believe Origi) seemed to have fallen out of love with football...

Not as you, and the others who "Liked" your reply believe that I saw claiming that Origi had the same abilities and skills of Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom